Mario Party Island Tour release date confirmed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Party Island Tour release date confirmed.

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#1
IS ONLINE CONFIRMED YET!? D:
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13

User Info: mad9671

mad9671
3 years ago#2
Wow , an online Mario Party game ! I will be really amused if they release one for 3DS my friend (*cough*, *cough* if they balanced out the gameplay by eliminating the chance factor though*cough*, *cough*) !
---3DS:4811-7170-1062. Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have a character:-Pulp Fiction

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 years ago#3
Who cares about online. What's the release date?
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#4
Mariofan15 posted...

November 22nd. I hope you like getting yo' Mario Party released on the same day as Mario 3D World and Zelda A Link Between Worlds.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

Mariofan15
3 years ago#5
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

November 22nd. I hope you like getting yo' Mario Party released on the same day as Mario 3D World and Zelda A Link Between Worlds.

Lol. What a horrible release date.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#6
Actually, ALOT of people care about online...
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
3 years ago#7
mad9671 posted...
(*cough*, *cough* if they balanced out the gameplay by eliminating the chance factor though*cough*, *cough*) !

Have fun dreaming. If anything, Nintendo seems to only INCREASE the chance factor in newer Mario Party games.
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.

Mariofan15
3 years ago#8
90sRetroGaming posted...

They need to stop. Not every game need's it. And a game like Mario Party,online would do more harm then good with rage quiters and disconnectors.

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#9
Mariofan15 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

They need to stop. Not every game need's it. And a game like Mario Party,online would do more harm then good with rage quiters and disconnectors.

This is true, but I still want to be able to play with my friend in India though.
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13

User Info: ryeu

ryeu
3 years ago#10
Mariofan15 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

That could be said about any online game. Why can't they do a mini game only mode for random players, and have the board games for people on your friends list? I mean seriously, the main focus of Mario Party is multiplayer.
3DS FC: 0903-2744-2810
"Luigi sad...so sad."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Party Island Tour release date confirmed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived