What do you want on Eshop for Nintendo Club?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you want on Eshop for Nintendo Club?

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#1
BEFORE YOU SAY N64 OR GBA GAMES, IT MUST BE ON THE ESHOP CURRENTLY.

Personally I would love to see more Game Gear games as I can't keep handing money over every time a new sonic or shining force game comes out on it so it would be nice to use my extra coins on some classics that I never was able to try before.

My favourite thing that they could release for it would be Attack Of The Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale as I have 500 nintendo club coins that I would instantly trade for that.

Anyways, what do you want on the montly Nintendo club exchange for coins?

(PS: Does anyone know what the games are going to be next month after september 2?)

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#2
What i want is the same thing europe has-the ability to "buy" 3ds point cards with coins.
games wise maybe more of the art style games
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 years ago#3
Radar Mission, Sword of Hope II or some GG games like G-LOC.

I'd also say Revenge of the 'Gator but it's Japan only :(
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
3 years ago#4
This may be greedy of how, but I would like exclusives BIG games you can only get with coins. Because right now, I have 3500 coins, and nothing to spend it on, so they will probably go to waste...

Like make a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Nintendo Club Edition or something (replace the game I mentionned by anything you want), sell it for 2000 coins digitally with redeem code, and leave it there as a permanent reward so people can always take advantage of this offer .
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#5
SMASHKING84 posted...
What i want is the same thing europe has-the ability to "buy" 3ds point cards with coins.

This. This would be genius! ^.^
Seriously, why don't we have this -_-

Also, exclusive BIG games for Nintendo Club members would be a pretty good idea because let's face it, there's no point in getting all the platinum membership if they don't give us good prizes.

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
3 years ago#6
A way to play my 3ds E-shop games on my WiiU and vis-versa and also an account system as well. I'm not buying jack till I know my digital purchase are still available even through some sort of catastrophy. Kinda like my Sony PS1 classics digital purchases going with me through multiple consoles.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: Yomerodes

Yomerodes
3 years ago#7
Gonna be realistic (only available games, no third parties, no eshop 3DS software)...this is what I am waiting for right now:

-Super Mario Land 2
-Pictobits
-Mario's Picross
-3D Classics Kirby's Adventure
-Game and Watch Gallery 2 (not a fan of the first one)
-Wario Land (1)
-X-Scape
-Super Mario Bros
-Wario Land 2 (sure, I would want Wario Land 3 too, but come on, the game was released today, there is no chance that would be a possibility at least this CN year, same with the upcoming Super Mario Bros 3)
-Kid Icarus: Of myths and monsters
-Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again (it is the Dsiware game, for those who don't know)

SO that is...I believe I every game in that list has a fair real chance to appear during the year, and because of that, I refuse to buy any single one of those...but as you can see, I will need many coins (right now I only have around 300, plus another 300 with the surveys and games I have on hold).

User Info: 21_21

21_21
3 years ago#8
TalesOfGod posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

This. This would be genius! ^.^
Seriously, why don't we have this -_-

Also, exclusive BIG games for Nintendo Club members would be a pretty good idea because let's face it, there's no point in getting all the platinum membership if they don't give us good prizes.

Email Nintendo.
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, and Mario and Lugi: Dream Team

User Info: AkoaysiGOD

AkoaysiGOD
3 years ago#9
xellos667 posted...
This may be greedy of how, but I would like exclusives BIG games you can only get with coins. Because right now, I have 3500 coins, and nothing to spend it on, so they will probably go to waste...

Like make a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Nintendo Club Edition or something (replace the game I mentionned by anything you want), sell it for 2000 coins digitally with redeem code, and leave it there as a permanent reward so people can always take advantage of this offer .

Japan got an exclusive Nintendo Club game. I don't know if it's any good but I agree, it would be nice to get some exclusive titles.
It may cost your life but that was free.

User Info: IrateGameFAQer

IrateGameFAQer
3 years ago#10
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Radar Mission, Sword of Hope II

You missed out on RM and SoH 2, didn't you?

That's the only way I got those games, lol.
#1 Chris Bores fan!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What do you want on Eshop for Nintendo Club?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived