2DS Battery Life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2DS Battery Life

User Info: AxeltheRed

AxeltheRed
3 years ago#1
Has anything been reported if the 2DS will improve on the 3DS/3DSXL's anemic battery life?
The last Metroid is in captivity.
The galaxy is at peace. . .

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#2
the lack of 3D will improve the battery life naturally, but the lower cost of the console doesnt suggest that they would put a better battery, rather they will use the same one as either the regular 3DS or the 3DS XL. for only 130 dollars i don't think you will get much in terms of battery life..but they might put the XL battery to improve sales.

User Info: AxeltheRed

AxeltheRed
3 years ago#3
Found this in another post:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1185795_10201403458601204_792693647_n.jpg

Don't know if this chart's legitimate, but if it is, that's unfortunate. Was really hoping for 8-10 hours on a single charge.
The last Metroid is in captivity.
The galaxy is at peace. . .

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#4
you would wouldn't you?
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#5
AxeltheRed posted...
Found this in another post:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1185795_10201403458601204_792693647_n.jpg

Don't know if this chart's legitimate, but if it is, that's unfortunate. Was really hoping for 8-10 hours on a single charge.

3DS XL does include a power adapter in north america, they should have noted its different per region.

User Info: sonic51489

sonic51489
3 years ago#6
According to charts I've seen the battery in the 2DS is only slightly better than the original 3DS (reported at 3.5-5.5 hours)
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
3 years ago#7
It has no power saving mode. Battery life only slight better.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2DS Battery Life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived