So how long is Fire Emblem Awakening?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how long is Fire Emblem Awakening?

User Info: randomshems

randomshems
3 years ago#11
finished it in about 25 hours first playthough maybe less :P
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
3 years ago#12
RyuVegas posted...
I just want to know because all I plan on is making 1 play through

Then Buying Fire Emblem is not a smart idea. This is not a franchise you buy, play once, and leave it alone. It's Nintendo's Dungeons & Dragons and it lets you play basically however fits your playstyle and if you aren't going to keep going back crafting and recrafting your characters then pick a different game. Fire Emblem is more deserved of multiple playthroughs than many other franchises.

I did exactly that. Played through it once and sold it. Its an amazing game but i didnt feel like replaying it again. Its still second best game on the 3DS.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.

User Info: Klon_Redfield

Klon_Redfield
3 years ago#13
Nemerlight posted...
RyuVegas posted...
I just want to know because all I plan on is making 1 play through

Then Buying Fire Emblem is not a smart idea. This is not a franchise you buy, play once, and leave it alone. It's Nintendo's Dungeons & Dragons and it lets you play basically however fits your playstyle and if you aren't going to keep going back crafting and recrafting your characters then pick a different game. Fire Emblem is more deserved of multiple playthroughs than many other franchises.

I did exactly that. Played through it once and sold it. Its an amazing game but i didnt feel like replaying it again. Its still second best game on the 3DS.

This, except I didn't sell it... I'll eventually replay it on higher difficulties but for now... BACKLOG. *points to PS2 game on sig*
Playing: Etrian Odyssey II (DS), SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Tales of Xillia (PS3)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#14
you can beat Lunatic+ in 1-2 hours by funneling all the EXP to Avatar and making him/her (her reccomended so she can get S Rank with Chrom for higher dual strike/guard rates) Dark Mage/Sorcerer right away

game's that ****ing braindead easy, lolNosferatu
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
3 years ago#15
30 mins actually, Endgame.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
3 years ago#16
35.0 mm 33.0 mm 3.8 mm

There ya go.
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how long is Fire Emblem Awakening?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived