Is anyone else tired of Mario and Luigi Dream Team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone else tired of Mario and Luigi Dream Team?

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
3 years ago#1
I haven't played the game in a while, I just found the game to be way too easy and boring. Which is weird because I loved Bowser's Inside Story, this game is just dull in comparison. I least I got Dream Team for free, so it's not like I wasted my money.
I stopped around Mount Pajamaja, does the game pick up after that?
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
3 years ago#2
Bump.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#3
your opinion is bad and you should feel bad!

But in all seriousness, the game does pick up a bit at the end of Pajamaja. The tutorials become much, much less frequent and Bros. Attacks become more important.

there's also a giant boss battle at the end of Pajamaja so that's something to go for

also how can you consider it easy

I'm finding it to be the hardest Mario & Luigi game

are you fighting all the enemies or something? They have movement patterns in the overworld for a reason, y'know. If you try to skip some of the enemies, the game gets less monotonous (due to less time spent battling) and more difficult (because you get less experience).
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596

User Info: toad133

toad133
3 years ago#4
I adore the game, but I didn't find it difficult until Driftwood Shore. I was barely using items before then.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#5
The game is still sitting, factory sealed, on my desk. I meant to play it, I swear, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Magnemight

Magnemight
3 years ago#6
TinyTim123 posted...
The game is still sitting, factory sealed, on my desk. I meant to play it, I swear, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

PLAY IT, YOU FOOL

IT HAS RUSSIAN BODYBUILDERS
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596

User Info: therandomguy1

therandomguy1
3 years ago#7
I felt the same way as you and I returned my copy, though I should've stuck with it more if it did pick up after that Mt part where people say it gets better.

User Info: MCcake

MCcake
3 years ago#8
I like it story-wise, but it's too easy. The only two items I ever used during battles were Taunt Balls and 1Up shrooms during the last boss fight. Not that I don't mind Nintendo making it slightly easier for new, younger kids playing, but I hate that they've dumbed it down for the rest of us.

You unlock hard mode after you beat the game, but imo hard mode should have been a choice at the start of the game >.>
Not changing this sig until Super Mario Galaxy 3 is announced for the 3DS. Started 8/29/13

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
3 years ago#9
I got pretty tired of it too. Game never really picked up for me, and I find that the length comes from mostly all the dialogue. I understand that it's an rpg, but they seem to try to hard to make you read a book while playing a game.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#10
Magnemight posted...
TinyTim123 posted...

PLAY IT, YOU FOOL

IT HAS RUSSIAN BODYBUILDERS

If you will do my exams for me, and score what I would have had I been the one taking them, and somehow impart the knowledge I give up by playing when I should be studying, I will gladly play.

Otherwise, I have a rather heavy load in college to confront before I can make time to play games.

Though I am excited for the Russian Bodybuilders.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is anyone else tired of Mario and Luigi Dream Team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived