The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

The NEW GAMES on Nintendo CLUB

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The NEW GAMES on Nintendo CLUB

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#1
*Jaw hits floor*

They actually ****ing did it!
Mario and Donkey Kong March of the Minis is on Nintendo club for only 150 coins.
I'm downloading this as I type ^.^

As for Art Academy, I'm debating on getting it or not.

What are your reactions to these games?

(I really wish I had a Wii for Star Tropics 2 and Pilotwings. Those games are simply amazing!)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 years ago#2
A lot of people are butt hurt over it. Apparently them owning it makes it a bad reward. It's a fantastic reward, sorry you spent real money on something I'm getting for doing surveys.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
3 years ago#3
Don't have any of them except Star Tropics 2, thinking about Art Academy.

User Info: Dalenn

Dalenn
3 years ago#4
Pretty annoyed, considering they have offered both of these for rewards before. I got Minis March Again like a year and a half ago for coins. Yet more failure from Nintendo.
3DS Chekagnir : 2105 - 8657 - 6412

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
3 years ago#5
n00bsaib0t posted...
A lot of people are butt hurt over it. Apparently them owning it makes it a bad reward. It's a fantastic reward, sorry you spent real money on something I'm getting for doing surveys.

Owning it doesn't make it a bad reward. Repeating the same reward... 4 times now? Is a bad reward.
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#6
If you guys have these games then what do you think about Art Academy? Is it any good?

User Info: Zignoff

Zignoff
3 years ago#7
Well a majority like myself got Mini March it for free awhile back, as for the other one, all I cna say is ****ING AGAIN? this thing have been on it's list like 5 times now every other rewards sale is this game, PLEASE STOP already :(
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/

User Info: CaptainLuka

CaptainLuka
3 years ago#8
I don't mind this month. I missed both of these rewards the other times they were up. I want Minis March Again for myself and my wife will like Art Academy. I just so happen to have 300 coins as well!
PSN - Tyrannikos / 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Currently playing: Resident Evil 5, MGR: Revengeance, Mario Kart 7, Bit.Trip Saga

TalesOfGod
3 years ago#9
Better yet, look at this:

"The Art Academy: First Semester game can be downloaded* from the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for 800 Nintendo DSi Points™, or from the Nintendo eShop for $7.99"

Look at this!
It's exactly the same price as Friday Attack Of The Monsters and is more expensive than the game gear games! What's Nintendo's excuse? -_-

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 years ago#10
I'd rather people buy the 3DS Art Academy over the DSiware version, if you're remotely interested in making art. It has more (ie better) tools and features. If you're a casual artist, then go ahead and get the DSiware version.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The NEW GAMES on Nintendo CLUB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived