Alright, these crowd-funded games are starting to getting ridiculous.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Alright, these crowd-funded games are starting to getting ridiculous.

User Info: Darkwing EXE

Darkwing EXE
4 years ago#121
GoldenJoe24 posted...

How am I wrong? I never once in my post used the word "publisher", nor did I reference them. You are so emotionally invested in these games that you aren't even thinking clearly.

By the way, what games have you worked on lately?

You're wrong because you talk as if it's as scam. Saying "there is no risk of failure" is foolishness.

I'm just stating the simple truth. Your the one being emotional.
"That's the way it works. I, the star, take a beating; then muster uncommon strength, and win." -Haze Shenron
www.rockman-dash.com/1125.jpg

User Info: GoldenJoe24

GoldenJoe24
4 years ago#122
Darkwing EXE posted...
GoldenJoe24 posted...

How am I wrong? I never once in my post used the word "publisher", nor did I reference them. You are so emotionally invested in these games that you aren't even thinking clearly.

You're wrong because you talk as if it's as scam. Saying "there is no risk of failure" is foolishness.

Compelling. That's the total lack of sense and rational thinking I would expect from someone who offers free loans.

User Info: Darkwing EXE

Darkwing EXE
4 years ago#123
GoldenJoe24 posted...
Darkwing EXE posted...
GoldenJoe24 posted...

Compelling. That's the total lack of sense and rational thinking I would expect from someone who offers free loans.

And yet you still can't argue with the facts. If a developer wants to say in business, they have to make products that please their investors. In this case, the investors are the fans/consumers. Just a simple truth.
Here's another simple truth. Whether you pay for it now or later you, as a consumer, take a risk of purchasing produces that you may not be satisfied with.
"That's the way it works. I, the star, take a beating; then muster uncommon strength, and win." -Haze Shenron
www.rockman-dash.com/1125.jpg

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#124
u ppl know nothin about how the business works
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
4 years ago#125
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
u ppl know nothin about how the business works

they know a lot about the business.... of lying
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Alright, these crowd-funded games are starting to getting ridiculous.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived