Fire Emblem Awakening is owned by Nintendo!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem Awakening is owned by Nintendo!?

User Info: 7lightsXIII

7lightsXIII
4 years ago#1
With all the fanservice, Tharja's creepiness, Henry himself, Owain, Nowi, etc... I am shocked that Nintendo owns this. I am a newcomer to FE and I saw Nintendo on the boxart, I just thought they were just publishing to help out the devs.
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
4 years ago#2
Not sure if serious
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: gamer22rpg

gamer22rpg
4 years ago#3
Nintendo has published weirder games than this like Captain Rainbow. There's a scene in the game where you have to find Birdos vibrator to show its really a girl.
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
4 years ago#4
Lol I can't believe people still think Nintendo doesn't own Fire Emblem
Currently Playing-Always months behind on this thing
WW>SS>aLttP>OoT>ST>MM>LoZ>TP>PH>Zelda II

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
4 years ago#5
gamer22rpg posted...
Nintendo has published weirder games than this like Captain Rainbow. There's a scene in the game where you have to find Birdos vibrator to show its really a girl.

O____O
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc

User Info: Number43

Number43
4 years ago#6
Marsford posted...
gamer22rpg posted...

O____O

That's probably one reason it was never released in the US.
(message deleted)

User Info: bruno1983br

bruno1983br
4 years ago#8
Fire Emblem is a classic Nintendo franchise. However, they only started localizing the series in the GC/GBA era.

User Info: 7lightsXIII

7lightsXIII
4 years ago#9
gamer22rpg posted...

Link please.
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#10
7lightsXIII posted...
gamer22rpg posted...

Link please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlhPb0LXjkw

Around 2:05 he finds it.
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Batman: Arkham Asylum
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem Awakening is owned by Nintendo!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived