Preorder Zelda Link Between Worlds At GameStop And Get Code For Zelda Oracle Of

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Preorder Zelda Link Between Worlds At GameStop And Get Code For Zelda Oracle Of

User Info: nblasteroin

nblasteroin
3 years ago#1
Neogaf user Blitzwolf215 is reporting that if you pre-order the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds from GameStop then you’re entitled to get a free download code for The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. GameStop is also reportedly offering 30% trade in value when you trade in a game toward The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It seems as though you will get the code for Oracle of Seasons when the game comes out.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/09/15/preorder-zelda-link-between-worlds-at-gamestop-and-get-code-for-zelda-oracle-of-seasons/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
3DS FC : 1891 - 2262 - 3841
Official Blaziken/Mega Blaziken of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: mrjack3112

mrjack3112
3 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/711412-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds/67207879

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#3
Well, I already bought both Oracles games when they were on sale... I will one day have time to start them, probably.

Also, no Gamestops within a 90 mile radius of my location.
I paid off a preorder at my local independent Video Game Retailer.

Still, for people not i my demographic, this may be good news.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
3 years ago#4
That's kinda lame... I bought both oracle games on their original and eshop launch...
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#5
Worst. Preorder bonus. Ever.

Yes its worth $5.99 but anyone that was really interested in the game got it and Ages when they were $4.99. I'd rather have a keychain with the light/dark triforce logo.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .

User Info: helldew

helldew
3 years ago#6
yeah its great for people who dont have it but seasons is stupidly random why not both or just use Links awaekning instead? (i personally dont care i own their carts).
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#7
iMURDAu posted...

Yes its worth $5.99 but anyone that was really interested in the game got it and Ages when they were $4.99. I'd rather have a keychain with the light/dark triforce logo.

And anyone interested in preordering LBW should have ordered from Newegg when it was $6 off.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#8
I've heard too many bad things about newegg to buy from them.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#9
Goodbye any chance of ALTTP 3D Classics happing :(

Also, It looks likes i'll be cancelling my pre-order there for ALBW. I already bought OOA & OOS day one on the eShop for the discounted price of $4.99 each during the special promotion, so this serves me no purpose any longer. Oh well...
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: RPGLover657

RPGLover657
3 years ago#10
jedinat posted...
iMURDAu posted...

And anyone interested in preordering LBW should have ordered from Newegg when it was $6 off.

This, because it totally reverses the thought that it is a terrible preorder bonus... not.

Sure, there are logical reasons on why it is a good preorder, but yours is not one of them. Unless you weren't insinuating that, nvm if so. :P
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Preorder Zelda Link Between Worlds At GameStop And Get Code For Zelda Oracle Of

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived