Here was our Pokemon "surprise"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Here was our Pokemon "surprise"

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/the_pokemon_company_brings_back_its_gotta_catch_em_all_sweepstakes

Just as a gimme, here is the first code: XY1012
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
3 years ago#2
X3K5
unlocks chespin

I found more codes on my local pokemon meetup group FB page
Y3S7 - Skiddo
X6P4 - Froakie
X5W8 - Fletchling
X5T3 - Swirlix
X8T9 - Litleo
Y6V8 - Talonflame
X4C7 - Clauncher
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Koi_Tenchi

Koi_Tenchi
3 years ago#3
Admittedly this is even worse than I was expecting but I can't even understand the people who hyped this up thinking it would be a return of old regions or something.

The very MOST I was expecting was the top forms of the starters.
It's a secret to everybody.

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm
3 years ago#4
Thanks for the codes lambchip! Topic tracked for when I have time to mess around with the codes on the site later tonight.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
Atlus fanboy and proud of it!

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#5
I'm beyond disappointed. Just a dumb promotion from Ninty/GF. Though it's really nice to see everyone interested in it helping each other out. I do have a question though. When someone says "This code unlocks so and so" does that mean in game or just on the "Gotta" website? I would be somewhat excited if the codes were somehow input in the game to unlock a Pokemon. I doubt it though. Thanks in advance!
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#6
Is this only for NA?
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#7
ServantOfErieos posted...
Is this only for NA?

Yes. Sorry. :(
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#8
Pokemon X board has all of the codes as of now.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67256507

Even better
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67256911
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

User Info: BoundtotheEarth

BoundtotheEarth
3 years ago#9
Not bad. I'll have to space out entering the codes seeing as I only want a Y download code, although an X code would make a decent early Christmas present for my bro. The plushies wouldn't hurt either, though.

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#10
BoundtotheEarth posted...
Not bad. I'll have to space out entering the codes seeing as I only want a Y download code, although an X code would make a decent early Christmas present for my bro. The plushies wouldn't hurt either, though.

Why would you want to space it out? I thought all the prizes were the same for each week, they just refresh or something. Or did I read it wrong? Also any of your chances carry over to the next week if you didn't win. Unless of course I read it wrong again.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Here was our Pokemon "surprise"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived