How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
3 years ago#1
I was wondering how much will I have to put down to reserve a Nintendo 2DS at GameStop?

User Info: so64

so64
3 years ago#2
129.99 USD I believe.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Fair and Balanced. 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: atomicrebirth

atomicrebirth
3 years ago#3
so64 posted...
129.99 USD I believe.

That's the full price, but Gamestop allows you to put down partial price and pay the rest off over time/when you pick up the item.

I've never pre-ordered a console from GS, but I know they require at least $5 to reserve a pre-order for a game.
"Could Sora survive a Kamehameha?" "It depends on how good you are at pressing triangle." -bladeofnintendo
3DS: 1375-8113-3652 (Oscar)

User Info: xxgamer91xx

xxgamer91xx
3 years ago#4
atomicrebirth posted...
so64 posted...
129.99 USD I believe.

That's the full price, but Gamestop allows you to put down partial price and pay the rest off over time/when you pick up the item.

I've never pre-ordered a console from GS, but I know they require at least $5 to reserve a pre-order for a game.

Yea I was wondering that because I know you have to put $5 dollars down to reserve a game, but I wasn't sure if its the same for a console.

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
3 years ago#5
$50 minimum to reserve a game system I guess, I had to put down $50 when I reserved the 3DS XL and $50 when I to reserved the Wii U + Wind Waker bundle.

User Info: Singerton

Singerton
3 years ago#6
10% is usually the going rate for pre-orders.

User Info: soada7x

soada7x
3 years ago#7
Trevor_Belmont posted...
$50 minimum to reserve a game system I guess, I had to put down $50 when I reserved the 3DS XL and $50 when I to reserved the Wii U + Wind Waker bundle.

Yep, it's $50. All consoles I've preordered needed $50 or more.
Now playing - Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Rayman Legends (Vita), Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

User Info: kalvador

kalvador
3 years ago#8
Easiest way to know is to call them:

1-800-883-8895
8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (CST)
7 days a week

(quoted from http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Pre-orders.aspx )
Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.
- Carl Icahn
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money do I have to put down to pre order a Nintendo 2DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived