How's Ghost Trick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Ghost Trick?

User Info: ponyseizures

ponyseizures
4 years ago#21
Good plot, good gameplay, and great suspense.
Do pick it up, I'm sure it's significantly cheaper than when it arrived almost 3 years back.
Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms and dies. Dies and blossoms again. Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms. And dies. Dies and blossoms again.

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 years ago#22
amazing, done by the same people who made Ace Attorney
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
4 years ago#23
Btw the IOS port is the best version. (Unlike the abomination that is the Ace Attorney HD port)
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: gikos

gikos
4 years ago#24
good not the best damn good game with a good ost man i love the ost that plays when Elvis parsley comes on screen XD
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#25
gikos posted...
Elvis parsley
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

gikos
4 years ago#26
thanks for fixing dude
know to improve my english one of these days
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#27
gikos posted...
thanks for fixing dude
know to improve my english one of these days

I thought it was just a funny phone auto correct. I wasn't trying to make fun of your English.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

gikos
4 years ago#28
no man i thought i typed need but i see i typed know XD
so no i didn't think you were makeing fun of man is cool

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
4 years ago#29
Loved the story, immediately recommended it friends when I finished. Gameplay is different too. It's not a visual novel (in the traditional sense of VN, not that I have anything against it). Kind of like a blend of puzzle + story.
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Ghost Trick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived