Which game to get first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game to get first?

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
4 years ago#1
So I haven't bought a 3ds game since animal crossing. There's a lot I'm interested in but I just don't know what to get first and I can't get them all at the same time

Pokemon x- Been playing pokemon since the blue red and yellow days.

Etrian odyssey (both)- played the demo for both and didnt like it at first but it really grew on me and I've been playing the demos constantly.

Rune factory 4- never played a rune factory game but I like animal crossing and I know this is just like it with a mix of rpg which sounds good to me!

Fire emblem awakening- played the demo a while ago for a little bit but never went back to it but I did really like it and I know it's said to best one of the best if not the best 3ds game out at the moment

Mario and luigi dream team- last one of these I played was superstar saga. Absolutely loved that game and I know this game has gotten good reviews but I don't know if it lives up to the greatness of superstar saga

Any help is appreciated! Like I said there's a lot of games so its rly hard. Thanks!

User Info: Zappmaster

Zappmaster
4 years ago#2
Get Pokemon and Fire Emblem for sure
http://www.last.fm/user/Rerased

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
4 years ago#3
Zappmaster posted...
Get Pokemon and Fire Emblem for sure

That's what I was thinking but I didn't know about etrian odyssey or rune factory because I don't think they are printed that much so they are very limited

User Info: Nintenbro

Nintenbro
4 years ago#4
TC, your post leads me to believe that you should buy Pokèmon X and Dream Team.
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game to get first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived