' Help Me ' Poll : Pokemon X be arriving in 2 days, still halfway through EO:U !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ' Help Me ' Poll : Pokemon X be arriving in 2 days, still halfway through EO:U !

User Info: Dual-Shock3

Dual-Shock3
3 years ago#1
Pokemon X be arriving in 2 days, still halfway through EO:U - Results (30 votes)
Backlog EO:U and play Pokemon X
33.33% (10 votes)
Finish Etrian Odyssey : Untold
66.67% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: jrb363

jrb363
3 years ago#2
I recommend finishing EO:U. Why? Because once you start playing Pokemon you'll probably never finish it lol. I know that I've put 100+ hours into each Red/Blue (the last Pokemon games I played) and those are the only games I played for months. I can't tell you what else I even owned back then because Pokemon consumed so much of my time.
Mod: Preaching about black people's values, or lack thereof, is not going to win you any awards around here.

User Info: _Shikoba_

_Shikoba_
3 years ago#3
You should finish ETU. But how you will resist the urge to play Pokemon i don't know. :p
everything you do is a balloon
PSN: Bad_Brains
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ' Help Me ' Poll : Pokemon X be arriving in 2 days, still halfway through EO:U !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived