Registered 3DS XL on Club Nintendo, didn't get coins. That isn't normal, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Registered 3DS XL on Club Nintendo, didn't get coins. That isn't normal, right?

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#1
I had previously registered an Aqua Blue 3DS, and the new 3DS XL I got was a Limited Edition Pokemon X/Y Blue one. Is it because of some kind of error that I didn't get any points or a survey to fill out?

The 3DS XL does appear in my Products Registered list, but there's no related surveys in To-Do list or To-Do History. Is this something I should contact customer support about?
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
3 years ago#2
You don't get points for limited edition units.
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039

User Info: Donuts_R_Good

Donuts_R_Good
3 years ago#3
fire2box posted...

What the heck is the logic in that?
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.

User Info: sonicnewboy

sonicnewboy
3 years ago#4
Wow, that's not cool.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#5
Donuts_R_Good posted...
fire2box posted...

What the heck is the logic in that?

I don't think that's right. I believe you get the coins a few days later. Though I know you can't register more than one of the same type of system (ie, multiple XLs) on the same Club Nintendo profile.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: GDoobah

GDoobah
3 years ago#6

Not true.

Have you linked the new 3DS XL to the eShop? I believe once it's linked to the eShop you'll get your points.
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
3 years ago#7
Huh? This topic got hits??

I went to customer service and got things straightened out. I registered the 3DS XL using the serial number, like I did my original 3DS, DS Lite, and Wii, but registration has been changed to require the PIN included in the packaging to produce a coin yielding survey, and I've since gotten my coins.

You need to use the PIN for the survey. The serial number only gives the warranty extension.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Registered 3DS XL on Club Nintendo, didn't get coins. That isn't normal, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived