Got 8 Streetpass Zones today! Total 13 streetpasses.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got 8 Streetpass Zones today! Total 13 streetpasses.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
3 years ago#1
These streetpasses zones works very well! I got 2 streetpasses by car. Went to Best Buy just to get streetpasses and got 3 streetpass zones + 1 Special Mii Gold Pants and went into Barnes & Noble/Starbucks and got 5 streetpass zones. Got 10 total. Went into Mii Plaza and got 6 pink pieces and 1 regular. Completed another Puzzle Panel from Kirby's Dream Team. Played all the games. Anouma is still at the Plaza Gate cause I got another 2 more streetpass.

Pink Piece from Anouma once the 3DS XL finishes recharging. The red battery indicator came on when i was playing the Puzzle Manor. I'll get the rest of the miis at the gate plaza. I don't know if the last two Miis has pink pieces. I'll let you know, when i play the games.

I'll return next week for more streetpass zones when i reserve a game at Best Buy and hang out at Barnes & Noble for more pink pieces.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#2
3DS, contributing to the physical health of the youth since 2011.
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Got 8 Streetpass Zones today! Total 13 streetpasses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived