Question about Nintendo Network ID

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about Nintendo Network ID

User Info: jscFALCONS

jscFALCONS
3 years ago#1
If I make a ID and link it to my Club Nintendo do they both need to be the same age? You see my problem is I used my real age on Club Nintendo for some reason (I'm under 18) and if I use it on my Nintendo Network ID I couldn't view M rated content on the store (so I couldn't get Phoenix Wright or something).

Would I like get banned or something if they have different ages? I really don't want to lose my downloaded games!

Thanks for any help

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop
3 years ago#2
I doubt it. If you make an NNID for you and then link a Club Nintendo account which could belong to your parents or something then it'll obviously have different ages saved. I don't think it'll be a problem.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
3 years ago#3
You do realize that the age for the M rating is 17, right?

jscFALCONS
3 years ago#4
megamachopop posted...
I doubt it. If you make an NNID for you and then link a Club Nintendo account which could belong to your parents or something then it'll obviously have different ages saved. I don't think it'll be a problem.

Yeah you're probably right. Guess I will try and see what happens...

jscFALCONS
3 years ago#5
Thunderbird8 posted...
You do realize that the age for the M rating is 17, right?

Good point but I'm only 15 so I would still have to make a fake age to view M content.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Question about Nintendo Network ID

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived