This is settled tonight...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This is settled tonight...

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#11
I'm also a lefty (like all cool beans) and I didn't have any problem playing Kid Icarus with the default control scheme (which means using the stylus with your right hand).
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Crono19

Crono19
3 years ago#12
If you're left handed, you have 50/50 chance of hating KI. Controls are horrible to get used to.
I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#13
both are great, though i think 3d land is more of a must have.. i see myself coming back to 3d land 10 + years from now .. .kid icarus...not so much but who knows

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#14
neither

both are terrible and prime examples of how far Nintendo has fallen
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: rush_tam

rush_tam
3 years ago#15
3D land is pretty terrible. Not at all up to the quality of previous Mario games on handheld or home consoles.
Playing: A Link Between Worlds / Pokemon X / Sticker Star
Eagerly Awaiting: Bravely Default

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#16
x_stevey_x posted...
both are great, though i think 3d land is more of a must have.. i see myself coming back to 3d land 10 + years from now .. .kid icarus...not so much but who knows

This.
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand" - Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 years ago#17
Lefty here, voted Kid Icarus: Uprising. Amazing game. SM3DL is also fantastic, so make sure to pick that up eventually as well!
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: SgtSilock

SgtSilock
3 years ago#18
Though one, gotta go with Kid Icarus. 3D land is awesome and I have all the stars, but I feel Kid Icarus has much more content, you can create your weapons and then go online and test them out. Game is LONG too, much longer then SM3D.

In a perfect world, you'd get both, but as you can only get one i had to go with my gut feeling.
You have to give to receive
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. This is settled tonight...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived