Sega says this is the "Year of Sonic"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sega says this is the "Year of Sonic"

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#1
http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/02/sega-2014-is-the-renaissance-year-of-sonic/

I wonder if this "YOS" is something they're doing with Nintendo, or if they're just copying Ninty.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: Mister_Biggie

Mister_Biggie
3 years ago#2
I pray for a new one. The last greatest ones I played was Sonic Rush, and Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwpKjVUThKs

Perhaps.
PSN: Phalanx24
Steam: Ronsonols

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#3
Just give us another Sonic Generations but with more levels.
Why they finally happened upon a decent Sonic formula for the first time since the Genesis, and then immediately abandoned it for something completely different with Lost Worlds, is beyond me.
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#4
i loved generations on pc and colors on ds. just give 3ds another good 2d sidescroller like colors/rush pl0x

656stooge
3 years ago#5
x_stevey_x posted...
i loved generations on pc and colors on ds. just give 3ds another good 2d sidescroller like colors/rush pl0x

I'd love a Colours 2 on Wii U and 3DS. As much as I loved Generations, the level art style in Colours was so much more interesting.

I really should play the DS version of Colours, too. I have it, but only played a level or two and stopped because of the dual screens. Now I'm used to them though, so I should go back.

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#6
my biggest issue with the ds sonic titles was 1 save file limit. my girlfriend loves platformers and has no problem jumping in on any other good platformer because they all have multiple saves.. but not with sonic colors :(

656stooge
3 years ago#7
x_stevey_x posted...
my biggest issue with the ds sonic titles was 1 save file limit. my girlfriend loves platformers and has no problem jumping in on any other good platformer because they all have multiple saves.. but not with sonic colors :(

Used to have the same problem with the original Pokemon games. 1 save file is always a bad idea.

User Info: mario masta

mario masta
3 years ago#8
We need a Sonic Adventure 3
...I guess...

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#9
Mister_Biggie posted...
I pray for a new one. The last greatest ones I played was Sonic Rush, and Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwpKjVUThKs

Perhaps.

Does not compute.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Link3

Link3
3 years ago#10
In before Sonic Cycle.

---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sega says this is the "Year of Sonic"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived