Any sales prediction for Bravely Default? How much U think it will sell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any sales prediction for Bravely Default? How much U think it will sell?

User Info: samuraigaiden

samuraigaiden
3 years ago#1
I hope it does well, like above 1 million copies sold in the first month. That would be great.

User Info: Unown_201

Unown_201
3 years ago#2
Maybe...200,000 first month? Just a total guess though.
"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#3
It will be the first game to cross one billion sales.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 years ago#4
more than 1
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#5
I think it could surpass Japan sales, which were approximately 450k(?) last time I checked.

The hype for this game was, and still is, off the charts. Also, it's Nintendo published and Square Enix developed. A tempting combo for any RPG fan with a 3DS.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
3 years ago#6
I am guessing it'll sell about 400K in the US, maybe more considering how strong the sales have been. I got mine at launch, absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Such a stunning game that gets everything right, plus it has one of the best soundtracks to grace an RPG in a long-ass time.
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any sales prediction for Bravely Default? How much U think it will sell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived