I honesty can't decide between Crimson shroud or Attack of the Friday Monsters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I honesty can't decide between Crimson shroud or Attack of the Friday Monsters

User Info: tatsuo28

tatsuo28
3 years ago#1
Sadly can only get one at this moment. I am equally intrigued by both titles; I love artistic styled games with heart like journey but also a huge rpg fan, The dice rolling/table top presentation seems fun. Opinions plz D:
3ds FC : 3539-9653-0147 Name: Luca
Friend safari: druddigon, shelgon and gabite

User Info: Link3

Link3
3 years ago#2
I've heard great things about both...probably depends more on what type of game you're in the mood for.

I haven't played either yet, myself, but for $3 each I just might.

---

User Info: Nintenbro

Nintenbro
3 years ago#3
Crimson Shroud is actually worth it's usual price. Just saying...
Follow me on MiiVerse.
NNID: NINTENBRO82

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
3 years ago#4
I have both. I didn't play through Attack of the Friday Monsters yet but my sister did. She enjoyed it but it was short. Crimson Shroud has re-playability if you're worried about that.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: spikerosered

spikerosered
3 years ago#5
I bought and enjoyed both. The only one I beat so far is Friday Monsters. Here's a review if you'd like a bit more information:

http://xeawnsgamingcorner.com/2013/07/31/3ds-review-attack-of-the-friday-monsters/

Friday Monsters wasn't what I was expecting from the eshop description and screens, but I enjoyed it anyways. It almost felt like something Studio Ghibli would do, storyline wise.

User Info: Harie0

Harie0
3 years ago#6
I'd go for Crimson shroud.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=510

User Info: zezprah

zezprah
3 years ago#7
crimson shroud is awesome

i went in expecting some crappy-made table top rpg but i was thoroughly surprised. i definitely recommend it
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I honesty can't decide between Crimson shroud or Attack of the Friday Monsters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived