What's wrong with Nintendo EU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's wrong with Nintendo EU?

User Info: Felix_XI

Felix_XI
2 years ago#1
We didn't get Rune Factory 4

Shin Megami Tensei IV - To be Announced

Persona Q - To be Announced

At least EO Untold: The Millenium Girl will be released on May

I wish I lived in Japan... or maybe NA

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
2 years ago#2
You mean, what's wrong with Atlus games in Europe? Nothing that relates to Nintendo of Europe themselves. They're great on the first-party front, much better than NoA.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
2 years ago#3
Atlus doesn't have a European branch. That's why we either wait ages or never get them at all. Sucks, but that's life.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y IGN: Raven

User Info: bigtim777

bigtim777
2 years ago#4
DarkHeroRaven posted...
Atlus doesn't have a European branch. That's why we either wait ages or never get them at all. Sucks, but that's life.

This. And as much as I like Lucifer's Call (Nocturne) and Strange Journey (at least the DS had no region lock for this) I sorta gave up on SMT:IV already.....I wouldn't be suprised if they'd cancel the game for us.
FF6 > FF13 > FF4-AY > LR:FF > FF5 > FF4 > FF13-2 > FF10 > FF3 > FF1 > FF2

User Info: Felix_XI

Felix_XI
2 years ago#5
bigtim777 posted...
DarkHeroRaven posted...

This. And as much as I like Lucifer's Call (Nocturne) and Strange Journey (at least the DS had no region lock for this) I sorta gave up on SMT:IV already.....I wouldn't be suprised if they'd cancel the game for us.

Agreed. Shops been saying TBA on SMT: IV since last year. I see no effort from EU releasing this.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's wrong with Nintendo EU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived