Help me pick a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me pick a game

User Info: PrincessLum

PrincessLum
3 years ago#11
Of those three, I'd pick Rune Factory 4, although all three are good choices. RF4 is a very long game; I'm only in the beginning of the second arc of three and I already have 70+ hours logged and, from what I read, most clock in around 100-200+ hours into the game.

If you like Animal Crossing, you may also like Disney Magical World, which comes out in April and is basically Animal Crossing meets Disney (with a little bit of RF4's action RPG elements thrown in).

I also second most of NathanisDrake's choices, except Senran Kagura Burst (which just doesn't appeal to me).

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
3 years ago#12
well I loved Zelda OoT and sense you've never played that I'd suggest you get that one too. I'd also suggest you get Zelda A link between worlds
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/

User Info: The_shoemaker

The_shoemaker
3 years ago#13
I recommend Rune Factory 4 over Harvest Moon, and this Rune Factory can last over 100 hours.

I'd add Fire Emblem Awakening to your list.

But I want to learn towards Ocarina of Time 3D just because you've never played the original, you should have a good time with it. But I suppose out of all the games on the table OOT3D will generally have the least amount of play time.
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
3 years ago#14
Link Between Worlds because it's like the most fun game ever.

Also Ocarina of Time because it's really good and you haven't played the original.
3DS Friend Code: 3582-9158-2225 | #FinallyUnwarned
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me pick a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived