So about Disney Magical World

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So about Disney Magical World

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
It seems to be getting some marketing support. A new limited edition 2DS, seems like a great idea to push the game. Also, if you preorder the game at GameStop, you get a Disney calendar free!
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1880, god of war collection vita

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#2
I'm not a big Disney fan, but I'm a huge AC fan. I'm leaning towards picking it up.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
AC:NL: Town: Repaupo, Mayor: Stoochy, Dream Address: 5600-2142-2397

User Info: PrincessLum

PrincessLum
3 years ago#3
andizzle29662 posted...
It seems to be getting some marketing support. A new limited edition 2DS, seems like a great idea to push the game. Also, if you preorder the game at GameStop, you get a Disney calendar free!

Even though I wish it was a limited edition 3DS XL, I agree that the 2DS at least helps build the hype for the game. And I pre-ordered the game a week or two ago when I picked up the remastered Final Fantasy X/X-2 for the PS3, so hopefully I'll get the Disney calendar! :-)

andizzle29662
3 years ago#4
PrincessLum posted...
andizzle29662 posted...

Even though I wish it was a limited edition 3DS XL, I agree that the 2DS at least helps build the hype for the game. And I pre-ordered the game a week or two ago when I picked up the remastered Final Fantasy X/X-2 for the PS3, so hopefully I'll get the Disney calendar! :-)

A free calendar never hurts lol.
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1880, god of war collection vita

User Info: GI_Ti

GI_Ti
3 years ago#5
Is this game also for guys? Japan got a awesome 3ds XL bundle for this game. The states get a generic looking pink 2ds. lol.

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
3 years ago#6
WitchBaby4200 posted...
I'm not a big Disney fan, but I'm a huge AC fan. I'm leaning towards picking it up.

sorta the same with me, game looks fun!
Mushroomhead's new album The Righteous and The Butterfly 5/13/14!!

andizzle29662
3 years ago#7
GuyFawkes5 posted...
WitchBaby4200 posted...

sorta the same with me, game looks fun!

Pooh bear in the game, makes this a must have.

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
3 years ago#8
Limited edition 2DS? Where?
My FC : 3496 9827 6089
Rock safari, nosepass corsola shuckle

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
3 years ago#9
I found it:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/03/28/limited-edition-disney-nintendo-2ds-coming.aspx

Pink and white? Want! But limited edition and only for Gamestop...
My FC : 3496 9827 6089
Rock safari, nosepass corsola shuckle

User Info: PrincessLum

PrincessLum
3 years ago#10
Puddingchan posted...
Limited edition 2DS? Where?

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-2ds-gamestop-exclusive-peach-pink-with-carrying-case/114015
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So about Disney Magical World

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived