Would you buy a Godzilla game for 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a Godzilla game for 3DS?

User Info: 21_21

21_21
3 years ago#1
i'd buy it. Would you buy it?
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default, and Child of Light
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!

User Info: Dyno_Storm

Dyno_Storm
3 years ago#2
If it's a movie tie-in then nah, pass.
GT/NNID: DynoStorm, 3DS FC: 0490-5734-9700
Currently playing: Pokemon Y(Ground Safari: Diggersby, Nincada, Wooper), SMT IV, Mario Kart 7

21_21
3 years ago#3
Dyno_Storm posted...

Nah man. You could destroy buildings and s***, man! And then some other giant creatures come out of nowhere and you have to beat the s*** out of that before you destroy any more buildings and stuffs.

User Info: Extraspectre

Extraspectre
3 years ago#4
I'd buy a new Rampage game.
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.

21_21
3 years ago#5
What if they had a Godzilla theme 3DS/XL?

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
3 years ago#6
I would probably buy any Godzilla game unless it looked really, really terrible. Even then, I probably would once the price dropped. >_>

Really a shame there wasn't a single Godzilla game the entire last gen on 360 and PS3. Just an early Wii and a DS game, the Wii game had potential but was hampered by bad motion control. The DS game was just not that great. >_>

I'd be all over another game in the style of all those ones from the gen before that with a huge roster, but something new would be really nice, too.

A lot of people seem to hate it, but I really enjoyed the first NES Godzilla game. >_> I'd love a sequel to that. At least someone wrote a weird creepypasta about it.
----
-----

User Info: TakayaNoriko

TakayaNoriko
3 years ago#7
21_21 posted...
Dyno_Storm posted...

Nah man. You could destroy buildings and s***, man! And then some other giant creatures come out of nowhere and you have to beat the s*** out of that before you destroy any more buildings and stuffs.

Maaaaan.
If you forget to finish writing sentences and are 100% proud of it,

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
3 years ago#8
Will I be able to see any strings during game play?

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
3 years ago#9
The GB/GBC had a few Godzilla games they should at the very least put those on the 3DS VC.

User Info: Fallen_Lord

Fallen_Lord
3 years ago#10
The Top Crusader posted...
I would probably buy any Godzilla game unless it looked really, really terrible. Even then, I probably would once the price dropped. >_>

Really a shame there wasn't a single Godzilla game the entire last gen on 360 and PS3. Just an early Wii and a DS game, the Wii game had potential but was hampered by bad motion control. The DS game was just not that great. >_>

I'd be all over another game in the style of all those ones from the gen before that with a huge roster, but something new would be really nice, too.

A lot of people seem to hate it, but I really enjoyed the first NES Godzilla game. >_> I'd love a sequel to that. At least someone wrote a weird creepypasta about it.

There was a second Godzilla game on the NES, It's Godzilla 2 War of the Monsters. It was apparently not a success as instead of playing as a monster you play as the humans trying to stop the monsters in an Advance Wars style turn based game. I really like it but it is fairly hard to find and expensive.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy a Godzilla game for 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived