I think they are charging exorbitant prices here for mario golf 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think they are charging exorbitant prices here for mario golf 3DS

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
2 years ago#1
Checked the store and I think they cost $59 on nintendo shop and $69 on retail. Worst part is it has DLCs that cost around $19. I think Nintendo is starting to charge exorbitant rates for this game here in australia.
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: Blue_Katarn

Blue_Katarn
2 years ago#2
What's the price for Kirby: Triple Deluxe in Australia on the eshop? Just wondering for comparison's sake.
"There's no point if it stops being fun."
Adventurer, Bravely Default

User Info: DarkRavenMerc

DarkRavenMerc
2 years ago#3
Australians and their game prices. And they blame Nintendo.
Life would be unbearably dull if we had answers to all our questions.

TowerBooks3192
2 years ago#4
Blue_Katarn posted...
What's the price for Kirby: Triple Deluxe in Australia on the eshop? Just wondering for comparison's sake.

I think it was around $59-$69 but leaning towards $59 as most major releases are priced that way.

I am a bit sad about the prices since I saw things like tomodachi life will be going for around $59 digital and retail while articles that I have read are saying it will cost $35 US. It is really disappointing.

I think I would not mind paying for that if Mario golf is good and there is tons of replayability though. That is relaly my main concern

User Info: BDogg20

BDogg20
2 years ago#5
What's the minimum wage in Australia?
Reggie "Grimace" McKenzie Redemption Club

User Info: Gloryfinder

Gloryfinder
2 years ago#6
Cost of living I assume balances this out, or everyone would be too broke to buy games in Australia in the first place. Gaming is cheaper in the US, but we pay a lot more for other aspects of our daily lives.

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
2 years ago#7
BDogg20 posted...

I seem to recall it being relatively high compared to the United States, but I could be mistaken.
Author of Titans of Toho: An Unauthorized Guide to the Godzilla Series and the Rest of Toho's Giant Monster Film Library

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
2 years ago#8
BDogg20 posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
lowercase

TowerBooks3192
2 years ago#9
BDogg20 posted...

I think it is around $17 AUD? I might be wrong. I only get paid $18/hour working as a part time cleaner. I used to go around $21/hour when I was a casual.

I was wondering if Mario Golf is worth it at that price? I am a bit reluctant of purchasing it because of the lack of contents presented in tennis.

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
2 years ago#10
TowerBooks3192 posted...
BDogg20 posted...

I think it is around $17 AUD? I might be wrong. I only get paid $18/hour working as a part time cleaner. I used to go around $21/hour when I was a casual.

I was wondering if Mario Golf is worth it at that price? I am a bit reluctant of purchasing it because of the lack of contents presented in tennis.

I think the american minimum wage is $9/hour. So you don't really have much to complain about there.
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I think they are charging exorbitant prices here for mario golf 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived