How come no hockey games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How come no hockey games?

User Info: funguy10

funguy10
3 years ago#1
I see Madden and Fifa doing well. So, why not bring out a hockey game? I am waiting for one on this system. I think it would sell great, your thoughts.

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier! Where are all the hockey games? I definitely wouldn't mind a hockey game on the go. Do we even have NES Ice Hockey on VC?*

*I'd much rather have Blades of Steel.
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.

User Info: ponyseizures

ponyseizures
3 years ago#3
Mario Hockey, good plan man
3DS: 4124 - 4997 - 6171
Truth is a mystery, unraveled by the candles' flames.

User Info: funguy10

funguy10
3 years ago#4
EngineR2 posted...
Yeah, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier! Where are all the hockey games? I definitely wouldn't mind a hockey game on the go. Do we even have NES Ice Hockey on VC?*

*I'd much rather have Blades of Steel.

Yeah Blades of steel would be a perfect fit for the 3ds. Don't know why its not out yet. I loved it on the NES back in the day. That is one game I would buy day one on.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#5
Ice Hockey is available on VC. Blades of Steel is a really cool game but it was way too easy imo. Hit, hit, hit, win the fight, you're on a powerplay, you score, repeat.

Nintendo really could put more effort into Mario sports games. Sports Mix on the Wii was a mess due to CPU controlled partners being forced on you. Mario Golf: World Tour is amazing and if they put that much work into a hockey game it could be just as good. I didn't like Super Sluggers on Wii and barely played Strikers Charged.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .

User Info: Spade21X

Spade21X
3 years ago#6
Hockey's a sport?
No seriously, it is? I mean I always thought that soccer was the only true man's sport.
Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) | Chrono Trigger (DS) | Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
3 years ago#7
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?
No seriously, it is? I mean I always thought that soccer was the only true man's sport.

I like soccer, and all, but to say that it's the only sport when compared to hockey?

Reminds me of a meme I saw:

"Soccer players act like they're hurt.

Hockey players act like they're not."
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#8
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?

Soccer is what 12 year old girls stop playing when they turn 13.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .

User Info: Spade21X

Spade21X
3 years ago#9
iMURDAu posted...
Spade21X posted...
Hockey's a sport?

Soccer is what 12 year old girls stop playing when they turn 13.

Hook, line, and sinker.
Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) | Chrono Trigger (DS) | Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885

User Info: 19eighty7

19eighty7
3 years ago#10
To spite Canada.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How come no hockey games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived