20th anniversary new 3ds question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 20th anniversary new 3ds question

User Info: NovaCast

NovaCast
1 year ago#1
This is mostly for people in the USA as it may have been packaged different somewhere else.

Every single system i have bought from Nintendo had a security seal sticker on the box , this one did not. Did the rest of you get the system like that too?

User Info: SoYtUjOdOn

SoYtUjOdOn
1 year ago#2
I received mine with no security seal/sticker on the box.

NovaCast
1 year ago#3
Yes that's odd because while people who buy them in a physical store can't steal the download codes ( considering most stores keep them behind glass shelves) , the store workers can simple open the box and copy the codes.

And the reason i bring this up is because my codes don't seem to be working

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
1 year ago#4
I was not aware the 3ds was celebrating it's 20th anniversary. A bit early isn't it?
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
1 year ago#5
If worrying about store employees stealing product is high on your list of things to be bothered by, then you either live in a bad area, or are just paranoid.

Even the Wii U doesn't have tape on it as far as I remember.
Unleash the squirrel army!!

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
1 year ago#6
they dont come with sticker seals . maybe ur entering the code wrong

NovaCast
1 year ago#7
tried the codes 4 times and re-check they don't redeem

Is this pokemon limited edition 3ds the only one out ( in north america) of this size? This is an ideal size for a handheld ( imo).

I was thinking of buying another one because this one is for my niece but these ones are very hard to get now. I could care less about the pokemon version i just wanted a NA size new 3ds

User Info: BigKurz

BigKurz
1 year ago#8
Those codes are for the themes and not the game. You have to redeem them in the theme shop and NOT the regular eshop.
PS4/Wii U/XB1/Vita/n3DS. PSN/NNID/XBL: bigkurz
"I will...never be a memory"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 20th anniversary new 3ds question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived