Advance wars

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Advance wars

User Info: Iceylemon

Iceylemon
3 months ago#1
So what happened to this game? Nothing for the 3ds.

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
3 months ago#2
They couldn't figure out how to add relationships to the series. I'm completely serious about that.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
3 months ago#3
Poor sales; other priorities regarding resource allocation; The New World Order shut them down to cover up the development of an actual Neo-Tank.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Iceylemon

Iceylemon
3 months ago#4
ThatSageGuy posted...
They couldn't figure out how to add relationships to the series. I'm completely serious about that.

Come on... f***ing relationships? Since when has advance wars been about relationships?

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
3 months ago#5
Iceylemon posted...
ThatSageGuy posted...

Come on... f***ing relationships? Since when has advance wars been about relationships?

Ever since waifus saved Fire Emblem.
FC: 5112-4220-0277

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
3 months ago#6
SymphonicGlory posted...

They are assuming waifus had anything to do with Awakening's success, but I'd rather argue it was simply a matter of getting the game out at the right time, along with a remarkably fluid set of battle animations filled with a slick color palette.

I would assume any Fire Emblem game with these 3D models would have had the exact same success at this very point in the 3DS history.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: IrateGameFAQer

IrateGameFAQer
3 months ago#7
Iceylemon posted...
ThatSageGuy posted...

since IS are a bunch of f***ers.

and cause DoR bombed like hell...I think it was only released in Japan as a Club Nintendo award...that's how bad it did :(

I miss the series dearly. Still play AW:DS semi-regularly
Chris Bores exposed: http://youtu.be/IYnM9hexHdA?list=UUR_z6hgtpjuvrr1lQj19dFQ. Nothing but a big cry baby

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 months ago#8

They didn't save Fire Emblem. Their bulls*** story is that Awakening needed to sell 250k, which both DS remakes did.

Fire Emblem was never in danger. But we did send Nintendo a message they didn't receive when remakes sold better than Sacred Stones, PoR, and RD.....

And now it doesn't matter because Awakening and Fates sold over 1.5 million. Joy.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
3 months ago#9
IrateGameFAQer posted...
and cause DoR bombed like hell...I think it was only released in Japan as a Club Nintendo award...that's how bad it did :(
Actually, it did better than Dual Strike. It's just that they gave up on releasing it in Japan, and I guess since it wasn't in Japan, it wasn't worth continuing in their minds.

But yeah, they outright said that they weren't making another one yet because they couldn't figure out how to make relationships work. Disgusting, isn't it?
Unity begins with you. We have to admit, "I am in the middle of this, I have to meet halfway."
And in the end, you'll see why.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 months ago#10
BlanketPI posted...
But yeah, they outright said that they weren't making another one yet because they couldn't figure out how to make relationships work. Disgusting, isn't it?

Link please
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Advance wars

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived