What the hell, Nintendo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What the hell, Nintendo

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 months ago#1
Got a new 3ds, popped in Mario Maker, and it refuses to use my save data because it's a different console. Is there a way to make my 3ds load the save file at this point?

Or if not, Is there any faster way to unlock all the level parts than playing the stupid challenge through AGAIN? :l
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
4 months ago#2
Did you do a System Transfer to your new 3DS? That should probably fix it, though I wouldn't put it past Nintendo for it to not do so.
Unity begins with you. We have to admit, "I am in the middle of this, I have to meet halfway."
And in the end, you'll see why.

User Info: TheSystemFailed

TheSystemFailed
4 months ago#3
Yep. Gotta do system transfer. They made the game so that it cannot be freely passed back and forth between consoles....although That's kinda the only way to share, since the online was axed.
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSystemFailed

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
4 months ago#4
Numbnuts posted...
Yep. Gotta do system transfer. They made the game so that it cannot be freely passed back and forth between consoles....although That's kinda the only way to share, since the online was axed.

Online is still working fine for me. I just downloaded 20 new levels to play last night.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
4 months ago#5
riboflav posted...
Online is still working fine for me. I just downloaded 20 new levels to play last night.

We're talking non-randomized sharing, Einstein.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
4 months ago#6
Salocool posted...
riboflav posted...

Cool. Then say that instead of saying there isnt online, which there is, then insulting someone for not reading your mind.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 months ago#7
He was right. What are you talking about?

riboflav posted...
Numbnuts posted...

Don't be obtuse. You know what he means.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
4 months ago#8
Damaged7 posted...
Cool. Then say that instead of saying there isnt online, which there is, then insulting someone for not reading your mind.

I know the adult brain isn't fully mature until 25 years old age, but there is still a line to be drawn in-between...
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

riboflav
4 months ago#9
Damaged7 posted...
Salocool posted...
riboflav posted...

Thanks. There's so many people saying there's no online for this game which there is!

riboflav
4 months ago#10
Salocool posted...
Damaged7 posted...

I know the adult brain isn't fully mature until 25 years old age, but there is still a line to be drawn in-between...

I'm 46, how old are you?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What the hell, Nintendo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived