What the hell, Nintendo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What the hell, Nintendo

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#11
riboflav posted...
I'm 46, how old are you?

I'm wise enough to be able to read the subtext of a mention; i.e. lacking online functions obviously referring to the steep difference in sharing functionality between the OG version and the 3DS port.

If you tell me you didn't had your coffee this morning, you're all excused tho.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
1 month ago#12
Apparently neither of you are mature enough to avoid getting into nonsensical arguments, though.

And yeah TC, I have no clue why Nintendo would dumb down the online sharing process, then limit it further by not allowing cart sharing. The handling of Mario Maker 3DS is definitely one of their more harebrained decisions in recent years, especially as a game that came AFTER the Wii U version.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"Final Fantasy XV its like Big Bazooka that fires with farts" - eisgiga

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#13
riboflav posted...
Damaged7 posted...
Salocool posted...
riboflav posted...
Online is still working fine for me. I just downloaded 20 new levels to play last night.

We're talking non-randomized sharing, Einstein.

Cool. Then say that instead of saying there isnt online, which there is, then insulting someone for not reading your mind.

Thanks. There's so many people saying there's no online for this game which there is!

It's so barebones that it barely counts.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#14
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
Apparently neither of you are mature enough to avoid getting into nonsensical arguments, though.

I'm just having some quick easy fun, which is more a personality quirk than a component of maturity (the extent to which one uses his time to tease other at the detriment of other socially important functions would be significant in assessing maturity. You can replace "tease" with "play videogames" or "gamble" for a similar evaluation of self-destructive behavior.)
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: TheSystemFailed

TheSystemFailed
1 month ago#15
riboflav posted...
Damaged7 posted...
Salocool posted...
riboflav posted...
Online is still working fine for me. I just downloaded 20 new levels to play last night.

We're talking non-randomized sharing, Einstein.

Cool. Then say that instead of saying there isnt online, which there is, then insulting someone for not reading your mind.

Thanks. There's so many people saying there's no online for this game which there is!

Holy f***ballz......let me have the opportunity to clarify my previous statement so y'all won't be all butthurt. Everyone knows by now that the game has a gimped online experience. Yes, we all know you can go online and download randomly chosen levels. That said, my comment was directed at this person wanting to share his game with another 3ds. I said the only way to get the levels onto his other 3ds was to system transfer. Because there is no online function to UPLOAD your levels, he isn't able to upload them to the server and download them onto his other console. This is why folks say there is no online....Its half assed and does not do what its big brother on Wii U does. Happy now? And yes, he could transfer them via spotpass, but the other 3ds would need a separate Nintendo ID, which was not what the original poster wanted.
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSystemFailed
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What the hell, Nintendo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived