Is Sonic Boom Fire and Ice worth $20?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Sonic Boom Fire and Ice worth $20?

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
4 months ago#1
More specifically the Day 1 edition including the DVD. I heard this was actually a pretty dcenet game and a good improvement over Shattered Crystal, so I'm curious.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 months ago#2
I'd say that's just at the right threshold however Sonic Mania is coming out for the same price in a few days and is guaranteed to be better, so unless the 3DS is your only system I'd sooner just save your money for Sonic Mania.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: AsunaSAOYuuki

AsunaSAOYuuki
4 months ago#3
Absolutely. It's pretty fun. The DVD is meh though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZUi9xKY8X8
^^^Still one of my favorite P4 tracks!

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 months ago#4
It's actually not terrible, honestly.

$20 isn't bad.

AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

What's the DVD of? The cartoon? Because the cartoon is the best damn thing to carry the Sonic Boom name. It's my second-favorite Sonic animated series (behind the SatAM run).
DorkLink said I could borrow his signature so I did (see below):

User Info: tvmasterdoodles

tvmasterdoodles
4 months ago#5
Solid Sonic posted...
It's actually not terrible, honestly.

$20 isn't bad.

AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

What's the DVD of? The cartoon? Because the cartoon is the best damn thing to carry the Sonic Boom name. It's my second-favorite Sonic animated series (behind the SatAM run).

Yeah that's it.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
4 months ago#6
tvmasterdoodles posted...
More specifically the Day 1 edition including the DVD. I heard this was actually a pretty dcenet game and a good improvement over Shattered Crystal, so I'm curious.

Eh, yeah I'd go for it. I think £20 New or Complete is honestly spot on for around the high end of what you'd expect for the game. It's much better than Shattered Crystal but I enjoyed the DVD, maybe I'm a dumbass but then again I'm not really a sonic fan so eh.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Sonic Boom Fire and Ice worth $20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived