Still possible to find IPS XL's in store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still possible to find IPS XL's in store?

User Info: Arkhemiel

Arkhemiel
4 months ago#21
MasterFox72 posted...
Arkhemiel posted...
GeneraLight posted...
Pixel density is just as important as the display technology being used. If you want optimal picture, you don't want an XL.

If you don't want cramps you do. The non XL ones are definitely for kids.

Nope. Grown adult here and prefer the N3DS for its form factor with easier portability. No hand cramps here except when playing stylus based games but that happens no matter the size of the system.

I'm very curious about your hand size. I find mine to be average adult size. Obviously large next to female hands.
I miss the days when I had a favorite video game character with runners up. Now no one comes to mind

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
3 months ago#22
I'm so confused over the whole TN/IPS screens.

I also own a Nintendo DS, a Sony PSP and a SONY VITA, so do those handhelds have the same random variations with their screens?
CAPCOM needs to make Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 & SQUARE-ENIX needs to REmake FFV, FFVI, & Secret of Mana for the Nintendo 3DS.

User Info: Arkhemiel

Arkhemiel
3 months ago#23
plagamesforeva posted...

I also own a Nintendo DS, a Sony PSP and a SONY VITA, so do those handhelds have the same random variations with their screens?

As far as I know only the 3DS. I'm sure there are others but 3DS has definitely been the most inconsistent.
I miss the days when I had a favorite video game character with runners up. Now no one comes to mind

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#24
I really don't give a s*** about this whole IPS/TN screen s***.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Spire88

Spire88
3 months ago#25
Blayshy posted...
I really don't give a s*** about this whole IPS/TN screen s***.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZy6lGgOcI

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
3 months ago#26
Arkhemiel posted...
plagamesforeva posted...

As far as I know only the 3DS. I'm sure there are others but 3DS has definitely been the most inconsistent.

Not random, but the older VITA models use a OLED screen while newer models use a worse LCD screen
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still possible to find IPS XL's in store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived