What's your 'My Nintendo' best deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your 'My Nintendo' best deal?

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
2 months ago#1
I'm curious, I always owned a Nintendo system since game boy came out, but started to keep an eye on my nintendo just a few months ago. I Like the idea to have discounts and/or free content spending coins but so far I saw only stuff I don't want and stuff I already have (I'm not counting my nintendo sales on the eshop here... the last summer sales in Europe were great). I downloaded the Zelda picross game for now and was curious whether there are/were/will be other my nintendo exclusive titles.
So, what were your best deals on my nintendo? and what you hope to see in future?

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
2 months ago#2
Sadly, the LoZ Picross game's the only good thing about MyNintendo.

I'm hoping for a 30% discount on F-Zero X (Wii U) for platinum coins: I have 7 euros on my account (15 euros card, 8 euros spent on Mario Kart 8 DLC because I had the other DLC for free through Club Nintendo), which would be just about enough if there was a 30% discount.

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
2 months ago#3
SSJ2__Gohan posted...

I'm hoping for a 30% discount on F-Zero X (Wii U) for platinum coins: I have 7 euros on my account (15 euros card, 8 euros spent on Mario Kart 8 DLC because I had the other DLC for free through Club Nintendo), which would be just about enough if there was a 30% discount.

I know I will probably never see it, but I hope for fire emblem: the sacred stones VC... They already made it at least, but it was an ambassador program exclusive. It's a pity that something like that isn't available. At least I wish there were more "movement" on there, now it's quite a while that I see the same things on sale with my Nintendo. Well, at least the summer sales were nice (got picross 3d at -30 and a link to the past and earthbound at -50%)

User Info: alphapipi

alphapipi
2 months ago#4
the 40% discount on the 2 games in the Dillon's Rolling Western series
JAFAX 22:June 29th - July 1st , 2018 in Grand Rapids, MI. | http://www.jafax.org |
Home of Cosplay Battle Arena: Fight your friends!

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
2 months ago#5
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
There was also WarioWare: Touched back then, too. But yeah, beyond those two, there have only be mediocre sales.
Unity begins with you. We have to admit, "I am in the middle of this, I have to meet halfway."
And in the end, you'll see why.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
2 months ago#6
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: CVNut13

CVNut13
2 months ago#7
I really liked their Castlevania sale, even if it was mediocre. I got both CV2 and CV3 gor three bucks each.
http://www.backloggery.com/sanctuarii
All of my 3DS and Vita info, all in one convenient place!

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
2 months ago#8
My best deal on Club Nintendo was free retail games

My best deal on My Nintendo was Twilight Princess Picross
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

User Info: TendaShy

TendaShy
2 months ago#9
I got Tropical Freeze for Wii U for free (and DK Returns for 3DS). I also got the Majora's Mask soundtrack CD through Club N along with things like the card holders and pouches, etc.

Oh, sorry, this topic is only about My Nintendo? Crap, yeah, just the picross and warioware games.
NNID: TendaShy
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TendaShy

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
2 months ago#10
LoZ Picross followed pretty closely by the Castlevania discounts. If NA ever decides to do the EU Fashion Forward discount then it'll be that.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your 'My Nintendo' best deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived