Who here plays Mario Maker 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here plays Mario Maker 3DS?

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 months ago#21
SeamusOHassey posted...
Yield2DNuggetry posted...
For the record Seamus, nobody gives a f*** you arent getting it. Its like you lurk these boards just to give your negative view on everything.

I'm not going to waste money on an inferior version of a game that should have the options it needs in order to be enjoyable. Quit being a f***ing baby about it.

We get it, you don't like this version of the game and you won't buy it. Nobody is forcing you though, so is it really necessary you repeat the same thing every single time someone mentions Mario Maker, online or anything remotely related?

User Info: Cory898

Cory898
3 months ago#22
I got it because I have a 3DS and don't have Wii-U so this is my only way to enjoy this title in any form. I've enjoyed it well enough. I do wish every day that I could upload my own levels and search for specific courses I've watched people (Game Grumps in particular) play on YouTube. I see no reason for these to have been left off and without a doubt the title would have sold much better if they had.
Trolling is not an etiquite issue. It is harassment.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
3 months ago#23
I like it, but my problems with the game aren't even online related :p

1.) So slow. I miss Play/Edit transition being nearly instant.

2.) Ew, those controls. Is there an option for this? Switching between multigrab/copy modes is annoying, and i miss my quick erase shortcut.. Hopefully i'm missing something.

3.) Screw the pigeon. I enjoyed the premade levels. Being forced to do them to unlock everything - especially after having played the Wii U one for ages prior - is a pain in the ass. And the cherry on top, if I want to play it on another 3DS, it unreasonably rejects my save data.

But, I can play Mario Maker on my work breaks, and that's worth the minor hassles.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
3 months ago#24
SpacePirateKhan posted...

2.) Ew, those controls. Is there an option for this? Switching between multigrab/copy modes is annoying, and i miss my quick erase shortcut.. Hopefully i'm missing something.

3.) Screw the pigeon. I enjoyed the premade levels. Being forced to do them to unlock everything - especially after having played the Wii U one for ages prior - is a pain in the ass. And the cherry on top, if I want to play it on another 3DS, it unreasonably rejects my save data.

But, I can play Mario Maker on my work breaks, and that's worth the minor hassles.

Haven't played Wii U, so can't really agree/disagree on that. Same with 2nd complaint.
3rd, screw the pigeon(Yamamura)!
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: Da_Isiot

Da_Isiot
3 months ago#25
I have it but really don't ever play it. Without online sharing there is little incentive for me to make levels.
PSN - Isiot_X ~~~~ Xbox - oO Isiot Oo
3DS FC - 0903-3231-4226

User Info: TheSystemFailed

TheSystemFailed
3 months ago#26
SpacePirateKhan posted...

True, the portability factor is enough for me to overlook the minor issues. My only complaint about controls is I hate having to use the touch screen to scroll thru my saved levels and the downloadable levels. I always screw up and tap on one by mistake. Let me use the dpad, Nintendo!
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSystemFailed
3DS Friend Code 1092-2676-3451 USA East Coast

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 months ago#27
Oliman posted...
I would even settle for the game having a "transfer to Wii U version" option. Then I could make stages on the go, and then come home to upload them online.

I agree.

SeamusOHassey posted...
No online, no buy for me.

Good for you because it actually does have online. It's limited, but it's there.
My FC: 5301 2862 3777
Send me Donkey Kong Country Challenges! More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Challenge-NeoArashi-1882592348727869/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here plays Mario Maker 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived