Many 3DS references found In Megaman legacy collection 2 files.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Many 3DS references found In Megaman legacy collection 2 files.

User Info: FF_Fiend

FF_Fiend
1 month ago#21
Does no one remember Gamecube/PS2s MM Anniversary Collection and X Collection? Those two discs are the only two Megaman collection games I'll ever need.
Playing: lots of things.
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 month ago#22
FF_Fiend posted...
Does no one remember Gamecube/PS2s MM Anniversary Collection and X Collection? Those two discs are the only two Megaman collection games I'll ever need.

Some of us prefer accurate representation of these games.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 month ago#23
FF_Fiend posted...

But what about:
http://i.imgur.com/rsTOuSa.jpg
Best Mega Man collection.
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan
1 month ago#24
FF_Fiend posted...

Those contained butchered versions of the PS1 remakes of MM1-6 and MMX3. I have the original Japanese PS1 discs of MM1-6, and a ton of features were removed when they put them in the collections.
http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/wrines88

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
1 month ago#25
A port would require some form of effort on Capcom's part.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
1 month ago#26
IcyWind14 posted...
FF_Fiend posted...

But what about:

Really, why did it censor all use of the word "death" when there was no problem with it before? Are we really going back to that level?

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 month ago#27
Maetch posted...
Really, why did it censor all use of the word "death" when there was no problem with it before? Are we really going back to that level?

The original GBA versions predate the E10 rating and could get away with more while still maintaining an E as a result. Likely Capcom wanted the collection to have the same rating as the GBA games, so changes had to be made. Are you really playing Mega Man games just to see the word "death" though?
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.

User Info: GenerationX-Men

GenerationX-Men
1 month ago#28
IcyWind14 posted...
Maetch posted...

The original GBA versions predate the E10 rating and could get away with more while still maintaining an E as a result. Likely Capcom wanted the collection to have the same rating as the GBA games, so changes had to be made. Are you really playing Mega Man games just to see the word "death" though?

Besides, the term "Retire" is more subtle and menacing.
With great responsibility comes great power.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 month ago#29
GenerationX-Men posted...

Besides, the term "Retire" is more subtle and menacing.

Yeah, pretty much.

Anyway, they f***ed hard with that "collection" by not expanding the FoV. Dashing in these games is a nightmare unless you know the layout/ boss patterns by heart, simply because of the stupidly big sprite to screen-size ratio.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#30
ecco6t9 posted...
A port would require some form of effort on Capcom's part.

Exactly what I was going to say.

IcyWind14 posted...
FF_Fiend posted...

But what about:

Got all three. >.>b
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Many 3DS references found In Megaman legacy collection 2 files.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived