"Dude.....where's my stylus?"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. "Dude.....where's my stylus?"

User Info: thekingoftown

thekingoftown
2 months ago#11
420 aka turn your stylus into a bong
I'm so glad The Cheat is not dead

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#12
The styluses in the New 3DS are pieces of s*** and don't stay in. I've had them fall out several times, but I've always found them later.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan
2 months ago#13
n00bsaib0t posted...
The styluses in the New 3DS are pieces of s*** and don't stay in. I've had them fall out several times, but I've always found them later.

It's more that the rubber catch inside the stylus slot wears out as you remove the stylus multiple times. That happens on all 3DS models, new and old.
http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/wrines88

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#14
bungiefan posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

It's more that the rubber catch inside the stylus slot wears out as you remove the stylus multiple times. That happens on all 3DS models, new and old.

It's the nub on the stylus itself wearing out. There is no rubber on a New 3DS, the part that holds it in is part of the plastic back cover plate.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
2 months ago#15
Numbnuts posted...
Numbnuts posted...
If 420 wasn't involved, you wouldn't lose your s***. Stupid.

Yield2DNuggetry posted...
How rude of you post#2.

I suppose it was. Wasn't calling YOU stupid.....Just the inclusion of 420 on the poll was kinda stupid. LOL. And no, I've never lost a stylus and I've had DSs since the original in 04

Seeing as the topic title is poking fun at the movie "Dude, wheres my car?", its only appropriate i include that in the poll as a answer. Besides, people are going to vote for it in ANY poll you post. No matter how irrelevant it is to the question. The way you created your initial post would lead ANYONE to think you are calling them stupid. If you had said "its stupid for you to include that answer in the poll", i wouldnt have taken offense to it. Just saying "Stupid" doesnt really differentiate between either me or the subject.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
2 months ago#16
TinyTim123 posted...
I don't exactly lose them, but my cat will run off with them. Since I currently primarily use a New standard sized 3DS, it's default stylus is short, but also really too thin for comfortable use so I use and aqua colored DSLite stylus primarily, and a pen sized big stylus as well.
They sometimes disappear, and I find them places I would not have put them myself, like in my bed (I don't game in my bed) or under something random.

Between kids and pets...X(
I'm a chick

User Info: TheSystemFailed

TheSystemFailed
2 months ago#17
Numbnuts posted...
Numbnuts posted...
If 420 wasn't involved, you wouldn't lose your s***. Stupid.

How rude of you post#2.

I suppose it was. Wasn't calling YOU stupid.....Just the inclusion of 420 on the poll was kinda stupid. LOL. And no, I've never lost a stylus and I've had DSs since the original in 04

Seeing as the topic title is poking fun at the movie "Dude, wheres my car?", its only appropriate i include that in the poll as a answer. Besides, people are going to vote for it in ANY poll you post. No matter how irrelevant it is to the question. The way you created your initial post would lead ANYONE to think you are calling them stupid. If you had said "its stupid for you to include that answer in the poll", i wouldnt have taken offense to it. Just saying "Stupid" doesnt really differentiate between either me or the subject.

Cool
Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSystemFailed
3DS Friend Code 1092-2676-3451 USA East Coast

User Info: NM_hunter

NM_hunter
2 months ago#18
I lost my 3DS stylus once for about a week or two but found it, otherwise I've never lost a DS or 3DS stylus before that (for any longer than a day or so)

User Info: Celdrian

Celdrian
2 months ago#19
I've never lost a stylus. The DS itself however, yep. Plenty of times.

Edit: So technically... I have lost a stylus, since it was in the DS... lol?
lalilulelo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. "Dude.....where's my stylus?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived