Is pokemon gold and sliver better than hearth gold and soul sliver ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is pokemon gold and sliver better than hearth gold and soul sliver ?

User Info: slow-poke-

slow-poke-
3 months ago#1
Hi; whihc pokemon gold and sliver is better game? I never before play this versuon.

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
3 months ago#2
No.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Shibby_123

Shibby_123
3 months ago#3
Yes.

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
3 months ago#4
The GBC version is better if you're one of those nostalgia kids. If not, HG and SS is better by a light year.

User Info: Shnow

Shnow
3 months ago#5
Shibby_123 posted...
Yes.

User Info: LingFromXing

LingFromXing
3 months ago#6
No way in hell, the remakes are a million billion times better. This is coming from somebody who grew up on gen 2.
3DS FC: 1461-6371-6668

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
3 months ago#7
LingFromXing posted...
No way in hell, the remakes are a million billion times better. This is coming from somebody who grew up on gen 2.

This is the only acceptable answer outside of the obvious No.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 months ago#8
To anyone who thinks the original games are better than the remakes, I'm curious about what makes them better to you (besides nostalgia or how the remakes are so expensive now).

The only thing I miss from the originals are the room decorations (and most of them were only gotten by using infrared), but it doesn't seem like something many people besides me would care about anyway.

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
3 months ago#9
I started to play the series with pokemon blue. I've spent my childhood with B/R/Y and G/S/C. HG/SS are enhanced versions of G/S with the same story, improved graphic and additional content. Buying G/S now is about nostalgia (that's my case) or collectionism. Also, we suspect that shiny HA ho-oh and Lugia will become available (not officially confirmed and I have my doubts)

User Info: xF0x

xF0x
3 months ago#10
No, but Crystal is.
Everything will be fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is pokemon gold and sliver better than hearth gold and soul sliver ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived