Which games use the Miiverse?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which games use the Miiverse?

User Info: nickkuh

nickkuh
2 months ago#11
Skull_pro posted...
nickkuh posted...
yab posted...
http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27329

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS): While users will still be able to play Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and complete all 88 levels in the main game, the Community feature will be discontinued, preventing players from sharing levels and receiving additional Stars. As there will be a limit to the number of Stars that can be obtained, not all objects may be unlocked from the Workshop.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS): The Miiverse stage will still be playable, but Miiverse user posts will not display in the background. Players will also be unable to post replays to YouTube/Miiverse, share stages or create tournaments.

Excuse me but is there a retail version of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars(North American released)?

No. Only the GBA and DS entries had physical releases. DSi and 3DS games of the series were digital only.

Thank you very much!Actually I don't like that game very much but I want to collect every Mario game on 3ds(retail version), so that's a good new this game is digital only!

User Info: SonicFan188

SonicFan188
2 months ago#12
Thanks for the info and clarifications, guys.

Also, bump.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which games use the Miiverse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived