Mario Paint 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Paint 3DS

User Info: deafinishun

deafinishun
1 month ago#1
How amazing would that be??? Bring back the fly swatting mini-game and music composition tool! Add sharing features like a place to upload pictures and songs. Add tons of new stamps. It would be pretty awesome!
3DS FC: 2466-2530-3529

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#2
Considering Mario Paint was a terrible game, it wouldn't be that awesome.
[ nd9k ]

User Info: deafinishun

deafinishun
1 month ago#3
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Really?? I played it a lot when I was a kid. But then again, we didn't have a computer and programs like paint. I would use the stamps to create my own "mario levels".
3DS FC: 2466-2530-3529

User Info: toaduniversity9

toaduniversity9
1 month ago#4
It would be a nice eshop game but there are many paint/art programs today, and most people probably wouldn't buy it.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is one of if not the best spin off to a franchise ever!
#Twintelle4Smash5

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
1 month ago#5
deafinishun posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

Really?? I played it a lot when I was a kid. But then again, we didn't have a computer and programs like paint. I would use the stamps to create my own "mario levels".

It was good back in the day because the alternatives were primitive if you had them. Mario Paint provided you with limited animation software, an art program on or above Windows 3.1's version of Paint, and a functional Midi music program(even if song length was meh). It worked because most people in 1992 didn't have PC and the ones that did either still has an Apple IIe, a Black & White Mac, or one of those green monitor PCs with only DOS. It wasn't till 1995 and Windows 95 that computers were common and featured the things Mario Paint could do.

It's worthless now there are software like Art Academy, Flipnote Studio, and Super Mario Maker that covers most of the things Mario Paint could do on the system. The only thing missing it the easy to use Music Maker.

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#6
deafinishun posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...

I grew up with KidPix, which I always preferred to Mario Paint.
[ nd9k ]

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 month ago#7
I would love to make a Nickleback song on it. XD
Gday

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
1 month ago#8
I thought it was great, and definitely unique for it's time, even if there was only 1 save slot. I remember having to save our masterpieces by recording them off the TV. It would have been nice if they promoted the mouse for other games too (like RPGS).

The problem today is there are so many better options, including that "unofficial" version that lets you create much longer songs.

NeonDragon9000
1 month ago#9
xxdudeyy posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNU6_J810A
[ nd9k ]

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
1 month ago#10
NeonDragon9000 posted...
xxdudeyy posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNU6_J810A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b05xJnlkzDk
Gday
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Paint 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived