Wow, Mario 3D land might be the best Mario platforming ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow, Mario 3D land might be the best Mario platforming ever

User Info: XLIX_B0xxy_49

XLIX_B0xxy_49
3 months ago#1
I mean super Mario world and 3 were fantastic in their own right but 3D land is on its own plane. Like, I'm disappointed I waited so long to try it out. The music, graphics, 3D is perfect and you can see the game was made with a lot of love and thought.
Niko Niko Nii!

User Info: Bosuonparedo

Bosuonparedo
3 months ago#2
After you finish it, check out 3D World :D

User Info: smeargle123

smeargle123
3 months ago#3
If you think land was amazing check out 3d world it's basically land but 1000x better. Tons of unique and interesting levels
Youtube account (Inactive): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChbhpkKPoH6mzDownFccevg

User Info: ibrokethedam

ibrokethedam
3 months ago#4
smeargle123 posted...
If you think land was amazing check out 3d world it's basically land but 1000x better. Tons of unique and interesting levels

I actually prefer Land. I feel like World sometimes tries to do too much and loses focus. I still think World is great though.
I don't know.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
3 months ago#5
Agree, it's a fantastic game!

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#6
ibrokethedam posted...
smeargle123 posted...

I actually prefer Land. I feel like World sometimes tries to do too much and loses focus. I still think World is great though.

Yeah, as much as it has a lot of unique levels, it is sometimes too big for its own sake, with 3D Land keeps a consistent focus.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: XLIX_B0xxy_49

XLIX_B0xxy_49
3 months ago#7
Is 3D world like Mario 64 then? Is it that kind of big?
Niko Niko Nii!

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 months ago#8
XLIX_B0xxy_49 posted...
Is 3D world like Mario 64 then? Is it that kind of big?

Not really. It's linear like 3D Land but has bigger levels. The level themes are a lot more creative, there are multiple characters, and the game is overall a blast to play. Bit too easy, but that was an issue with 3D Land too
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: Joshjosh022

Joshjosh022
3 months ago#9
I probably still prefer galaxy 2 (which I'm hoping will be usurped by odyssey soon)

But land and world are both excellent

Actually, there hasn't been a bad mainline Mario game as far as I'm concerned, especially the 3D ones

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
3 months ago#10
Why wasn't it a Nintendo selects?
Gday
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow, Mario 3D land might be the best Mario platforming ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived