So what is going to succeed the 3ds??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what is going to succeed the 3ds??

User Info: JerickoX

JerickoX
3 months ago#1
It's been around for a while now, and no mention of a next generation handheld yet. Will be another DS? A brand new identity? Are they going to just keep the 3ds model?...

I'm wondering what you guys think??
If you browse Facebook or play video games, then you have time to learn, fuel your passion, and make it real. Be ruthless with yourself. - T. Sykes, 2017.

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
3 months ago#2
We don't know. We probably will start getting info next year---don't want to cut into holiday sales for the 3DS, after all.

E3 next year should be pretty interesting.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 months ago#3
I heard Nintendo made a handheld that connects to the TV and there's a new Mario game coming out for it in a few months. That'll probably succeed the 3DS.
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: Triple_Aitch

Triple_Aitch
3 months ago#4
Apparently a new Zelda game was released for it too.

This is all speculation of course.
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

User Info: FireCatMagic

FireCatMagic
3 months ago#5
inb4 someone says switch
im a magical fire cat also join my pokemon discord https://discord.gg/VXn8YVq

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
3 months ago#6
Vita 2

they bought the license from Sony
pepsi for tv-game

User Info: RRHW

RRHW
3 months ago#7
I'm going to keep a record of all the fools that say or hint Switch so when the next handheld comes out me and my family will have amusement forever.

User Info: Finn-X

Finn-X
3 months ago#8
RRHW posted...
I'm going to keep a record of all the fools that say or hint Switch so when the next handheld comes out me and my family will have amusement forever.

You're delusional. Switch is already a handheld wouldn't make sense to make another handheld.

User Info: JerickoX

JerickoX
3 months ago#9
It would be pretty cool if the New Handheld was some type of "over the eye" peripheral like Google Glass. Whatever it is, the next hh needs to unique.

Hell, even if it's something like the Nintendo "Asswipe," where the player wipes to win, I'll be interested.
If you browse Facebook or play video games, then you have time to learn, fuel your passion, and make it real. Be ruthless with yourself. - T. Sykes, 2017.

User Info: IrateGameFAQer

IrateGameFAQer
3 months ago#10
the new handheld is already out

or are you purposely being ignorant?
"at least be grateful Nintendo isn't charging you right now." -Unknown
Lesson to be learned: Be grateful for mediocrity.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what is going to succeed the 3ds??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived