I really hope Metroid: Samus Returns sells well.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really hope Metroid: Samus Returns sells well.

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
4 weeks ago#31
Kira-belmontx posted...
Trumpanzee posted...
Synbios459 posted...
I hope it sells well, at least sells enough to tell Nintendo and its investors not to leave it on hiatus for another decade.

Metroid Prime 4 is coming to the Switch.

That's all fine and good. But some of us prefer 2d Metroids, while the prime games were awesome I vastly prefer 2d Metroid adventures. Wish Metroid dread would have happened

You mean metroid 5? Not sure why people keep saying metroid dread as if that would be the name of a fifth metroid title. But yeah, a new metroid game set after fusion would be great, too bad good ratings don't equate to sales though, I am afraid that this might be it for 2D metroid, really sad though since I would have loved at least one more 2D entry on switch. I also vastly prefer 2D over prime, I will still buy prime but not sure why people are so hype for it compared to the actual 2D release. Like maybe Nintendo should have shown Samus returns instead of prime 4 and waited until after Samus returns came out before announcing prime 4.
Top 5 games of 2014: 1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 2. Shovel Knight 3. Bravely Default 4. Azure Striker Gunvolt 5. Demon Gaze

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
4 weeks ago#32
That x parasite at the end oh I think mercury wants to remake Fusion. Yeah I hope it sells well
No sig.

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
4 weeks ago#33
creativerealms posted...
That x parasite at the end oh I think mercury wants to remake Fusion. Yeah I hope it sells well

bruh.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: 1212-1

1212-1
4 weeks ago#34
RikashiX posted...
creativerealms posted...

bruh.

I hope it sells well too but why the heck would they want to remake fusion?! That game really doesn't need a remake, unlike metroid 2 which was an old game boy game. I personally would prefer five but any new 2D metroid would be good.
Top 5 games of 2014: 1. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 2. Shovel Knight 3. Bravely Default 4. Azure Striker Gunvolt 5. Demon Gaze

User Info: BosSBaer

BosSBaer
4 weeks ago#35
I purchased the limited edition!
Libra

User Info: evosthunder

evosthunder
4 weeks ago#36
Maybe when this and Prime 4 underperform, Metroid can finally join F-Zero and Wars in the lexicon of dead franchises, its toxic fanbase slowly dissolving.
Not gaming lately. Focused on amateur art: http://evosthunder.deviantart.com/

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#37
evosthunder posted...
Maybe when this and Prime 4 underperform, Metroid can finally join F-Zero and Wars in the lexicon of dead franchises, its toxic fanbase slowly dissolving.

What do you have against its fanbase?
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
4 weeks ago#38
Blayshy posted...
evosthunder posted...

What do you have against its fanbase?

User Info: evosthunder

evosthunder
4 weeks ago#39
I have the incessant whining from 2010 onward.
Not gaming lately. Focused on amateur art: http://evosthunder.deviantart.com/

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 weeks ago#40
It most likely will sell at least okay.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I really hope Metroid: Samus Returns sells well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived