I want to play monster hunter stories

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I want to play monster hunter stories

User Info: OldSkoola001

OldSkoola001
3 months ago#1
Downloaded the demo, but im having a real hard time going back to the resolution of the 3ds. So blurry, even the text. Its been like a year since ive played anything on here.

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
3 months ago#2
Nice tale lad.
Waiting for my copy I rented from Gamefly to come in. I love the demo..im still playing it. I managed to get a rare blue Ku something bird.

Also..this is my next entry into MH, I haven't played a main game since the 1st PS2 one. Didn't like it back then, but this new on for Xbox and PS looks amazing. Older now so I bet I'll like it now lol.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: 0-172

0-172
3 months ago#3
Huh. I've never had trouble jumping between iPad/iPhone/Switch and my 3DS. I guess graphics just don't matter as much to me.
3DS FC: 4811-8229-7673, Switch FC: SW-4938-4365-6878
Now playing: AC:NL, Splatoon2, Dragon Quest VIII, Yokai Watch 2

User Info: TallTamryu

TallTamryu
3 months ago#4
RikashiX posted...
Also..this is my next entry into MH, I haven't played a main game since the 1st PS2 one.

You should play MH4U and get into the series again before World comes out. You won't regret it I think. The old one were rough as hell. Didn't teach or tell you much at all...and of course you probably didn't bother to look up stuff online about the game back in the day either.
"Guys don't treat girls right, that's why the lesbian rate's going up"

User Info: briguy

briguy
3 months ago#5
That makes no sense.
Nintendo Switch + PS4 Pro + New 3DS

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
3 months ago#6
haha im the same way. I havent played a 3DS game in well over a year, been mostly playing PS4 games. Now going back to the 3DS to play Samus Returns is torture. This is a really s***ty console, graphically.

User Info: KeyToSuccess

KeyToSuccess
2 months ago#7
I can go from 4k resolution with texture packs to the 3ds without complaint. As long as I'm having fun, I don't really care.
Posted with GameRaven 3.2.2

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
2 months ago#8
TallTamryu posted...
RikashiX posted...
Also..this is my next entry into MH, I haven't played a main game since the 1st PS2 one.

You should play MH4U and get into the series again before World comes out. You won't regret it I think. The old one were rough as hell. Didn't teach or tell you much at all...and of course you probably didn't bother to look up stuff online about the game back in the day either.

I might purchase it, yeah I remember I was like 11 or 12 at the time. But I feel like I either traded it in or something before attempting to look it up online lmao.
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: nikowwf

nikowwf
2 months ago#9
The text isn't blurry. It's just not.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I want to play monster hunter stories

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived