Would you want another Lost In Blue game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want another Lost In Blue game?

User Info: munkey55

munkey55
2 months ago#1
If so would you rather have it on Switch or 3DS? I'm trying out the first game and I think it's a pretty cool type of game. Are there any other games with the whole survival aspect?
FC: 2578 - 3126 - 4470

User Info: GodTurtle

GodTurtle
2 months ago#2
If they made it well, I would love it. That first one is a glitchy nightmare with tons of unintuitive garbage. But such a great concept.

User Info: PolkaGnome

PolkaGnome
2 months ago#3
I never got around to trying the Lost In Blue games (big backlog), but I always loved Survival Kids for the GBC and what little I played of its sequel so far (the sequel is in Japanese only, but a translation patch came out a year or two ago). So, yeah, I'd probably buy one if they made it for the 3DS. Don't have a Switch yet, or enough of a reason to get one at the moment so I'd have to pass on that side.
"Never underestimate this place's ability to talk about stupid crap and it's willingness to do so." -Tildepon
MHGen: Wren - HR7 Bow main; learning HH

User Info: IllegalSplicer

IllegalSplicer
2 months ago#4
I had a love/hate relationship with the first game, but the concept is great. I would gladly try out a new game in the series.
-What is it?
-A boomerang. It's like a frisbee for people who don't have any friends.

User Info: I_like_BigButts

I_like_BigButts
2 months ago#5
underrated series. loved the first one...second one refined it...third was eh.

but still, great use of the DS' unique features.
and I can not lie

User Info: munkey55

munkey55
2 months ago#6
.I_like_BigButts posted...
underrated series. loved the first one...second one refined it...third was eh.

but still, great use of the DS' unique features.

I loved games that made use of a system's features. The DS needed more of those in my opinion. 3DS too maybe..
FC: 2578 - 3126 - 4470
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want another Lost In Blue game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived