So, Metroid is really good and selling well

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, Metroid is really good and selling well

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
3 months ago#51
Good!

Maybe we can get more. I also bought two of the amiibo packs, but it's because the paint was s*** and j couldn't return one so I painted the base and repaired the weak leg. Leaving the other one in the box.

Supported toys too haha. Shame on me, the shame.

Seriously tho shoddy quality even for an amiibo. The paint on the base just came off on my hands.
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#52
Inhuman-Art posted...
Good!

Maybe we can get more. I also bought two of the amiibo packs, but it's because the paint was s*** and j couldn't return one so I painted the base and repaired the weak leg. Leaving the other one in the box.

Supported toys too haha. Shame on me, the shame.

Seriously tho shoddy quality even for an amiibo. The paint on the base just came off on my hands.

This shouldn't happen.

My amiibos never did this.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: JerickoX

JerickoX
2 months ago#53
DASHWOOD posted...
Nomak-54 posted...
Does that mean Metroid is finally back from the dead?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! What's NEXT?!?!?!?!?!?!

F-Zero hopefully, I feel empathy for the F-Zero fans.

If this gets brought back, they need to make it an action game. The racing element isn't fun.
If you browse Facebook or play video games, then you have time to learn, fuel your passion, and make it real. Be ruthless with yourself. - T. Sykes, 2017.

User Info: riboflav

riboflav
2 months ago#54
Kyle1022 posted...
riboflav posted...
It was a great game

https://i.imgur.com/pvXCtP5.gifv

I hate Jordan too, he is such a baby.

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
2 months ago#55
JerickoX posted...
DASHWOOD posted...
Nomak-54 posted...
Does that mean Metroid is finally back from the dead?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! What's NEXT?!?!?!?!?!?!

If this gets brought back, they need to make it an action game. The racing element isn't fun.

Uh no. That would be horrible. Just because you don't like F-Zero doesn't mean the millions of fans who buy the games don't.
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: JerickoX

JerickoX
2 months ago#56
SaturnSnowman posted...
JerickoX posted...
DASHWOOD posted...
Nomak-54 posted...

Uh no. That would be horrible. Just because you don't like F-Zero doesn't mean the millions of fans who buy the games don't.

You mean over the course of the series' entire history? I dont think GX sold even close to that. I'm not saying racing needs to be removed, but that it should only be a component of a greater F-Zero gameplay paradigm.

Imagine it like Batman Akham Knight, or Sleeping Dogs, paired with modified, futuristic races. You'ed solve a bounty, beat up some thugs Yakuza style, and then win a race.

That makes sense to me.
If you browse Facebook or play video games, then you have time to learn, fuel your passion, and make it real. Be ruthless with yourself. - T. Sykes, 2017.

User Info: Synchr0nicity

Synchr0nicity
2 months ago#57
How do we know it's selling well?

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
2 months ago#58
JerickoX posted...
SaturnSnowman posted...
JerickoX posted...
DASHWOOD posted...
Nomak-54 posted...

You mean over the course of the series' entire history? I dont think GX sold even close to that. I'm not saying racing needs to be removed, but that it should only be a component of a greater F-Zero gameplay paradigm.

Imagine it like Batman Akham Knight, or Sleeping Dogs, paired with modified, futuristic races. You'ed solve a bounty, beat up some thugs Yakuza style, and then win a race.

That makes sense to me.

Maybe as a spin-off but not as the main series. And at this point we need another main series entry. It's the racing people love not the beating people up getting their bounty that doesn't exist yet.
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: Dark_Lawl

Dark_Lawl
2 months ago#59
Synchr0nicity posted...
How do we know it's selling well?
3DS FC: 3780-9016-8527
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, Metroid is really good and selling well

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived