Will Mario Party: The Top 100 have online multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will Mario Party: The Top 100 have online multiplayer?

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
2 months ago#1
This is make or break imo.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
2 months ago#2
No online only non-online.

the word escaped me.
Here we go, off the rails.

SSjYagami
2 months ago#3
albertojz356 posted...
No online only non-online.

the word escaped me.

No online is confirmed? Offline only?
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
2 months ago#4
Even if it's not confirmed, I'd expect it to not have online play. It's probably best if you not get your hopes up.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

SSjYagami
2 months ago#5
NihiloExistant posted...
Even if it's not confirmed, I'd expect it to not have online play. It's probably best if you not get your hopes up.

Unfortunately, I agree, and is the case already. I never expected it to but I do want it to have online. Nintendo is really behind the times in this way (and many others).

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#6
They will never add online to MP.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Rookie06

Rookie06
2 months ago#7
This sucks. Was really excited for this game since it seemed like somewhat of a return to form, but no wifi for multiplayer games (at least vs friends) in 2017 is so depressingly insulting that I think I may hold out on this one also. No regrets not getting anything since 7 in 2005 still, but it's a shame. They could make a bad MP and I would probably buy it with online, but this one hurts especially since it has the nostalgia factor going for it as well.

SSjYagami
2 months ago#8
Blayshy posted...
They will never add online to MP.

They will eventually, even if it is poorly implemented, as it usually is.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#9
You really expected them to add online to this??

You should know more than that.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
2 months ago#10
What is it with Nintendo not adding online to games that should have it? It's ridiculous that games that are made for multi-player or content creating and sharing aren't online.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife -https://fat.gfycat.com/QuickThickJunco.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will Mario Party: The Top 100 have online multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived