You think they'll make Magical Starsign 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You think they'll make Magical Starsign 2?

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
4 weeks ago#1
I remember plaything this when I was younger..i remember it being hard but really freaking cool. Does anyone remember this game?
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: DASHWOOD

DASHWOOD
4 weeks ago#2
RikashiX posted...
I remember plaything this when I was younger..i remember it being hard but really freaking cool. Does anyone remember this game?

You know the s***, I hope their will be a remake of this game. Good story with the protagonist, The wind bunny, Mokka the robot, The Salamander, the fire guy and the water gay.

Light/dark, wind, Earth, Nature, Fire and water. I even beated that little flying gnome that people thought was unbeatable. I was in "the depth 2" going upwards. (the ladder cave which is post game/post storyline) I needed to do 3 more battles, but I already was max level so I couldn't beat it, sadly.
I am the first one who claims that the next 2D Metroid game will be "Metroid Dread".
Signed on 24th of August, 2017

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 weeks ago#3
Technically it would be the 3rd game in the series since the first game was Magical Vacation for GBA and was never localized...but yes, I agree it would be a cool series to revisit.
I am Ace-of-Clubs, and I approve this message.
"Final Fantasy XV its like Big Bazooka that fires with farts" - eisgiga

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 weeks ago#4
You mean Magical Starsign 3. The game you're talking about was "Magical Starsign 2". The first game was Magical Vacation, for GBA in Japan.

I really liked the planet alignment feature but for an RPG it had a very nonsensical story.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

DASHWOOD
4 weeks ago#5
Hejiru posted...
You mean Magical Starsign 3. The game you're talking about was "Magical Starsign 2". The first game was Magical Vacation, for GBA in Japan.

I really liked the planet alignment feature but for an RPG it had a very nonsensical story.

Seriously, the story and gameplay were great to me. The story was well written. The game felt like the golden sun series to me.
I am the first one who claims that the next 2D Metroid game will be "Metroid Dread".

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 weeks ago#6
DASHWOOD posted...
Hejiru posted...

Seriously, the story and gameplay were great to me. The story was well written. The game felt like the golden sun series to me.

It's been a long time since I played it so maybe I've forgotten, but they didn't explain anything. The story was just like "all this weird stuff happens and we never explain what's going on, so go fight this boss because uh... reasons."
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

DASHWOOD
4 weeks ago#7
Hejiru posted...
DASHWOOD posted...
Hejiru posted...

It's been a long time since I played it so maybe I've forgotten, but they didn't explain anything. The story was just like "all this weird stuff happens and we never explain what's going on, so go fight this boss because uh... reasons."

Because it was the space police which helped the criminals with their plans. They were in control over the galaxy like a double agent and the king (maybe mayor of the planet with the Fairy Gnome) wanted you to do something about it IIRC.
But mostly probable is because the Space Police attacked the school and the Protagonist wanted to investigate it.

s*** I remember a lot if this game which I haven't played for at least 4 years.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 weeks ago#8
I really hope so I've been wanting one for years! I still have my copy <3.

Who was your favorite character?
Here we go, off the rails.

DASHWOOD
4 weeks ago#9
albertojz356 posted...
I really hope so I've been wanting one for years! I still have my copy <3.

Who was your favorite character?

The space police blob with the flat helmet you fight in the on the fire planet to rescue the pea's.

User Info: Albinosquid

Albinosquid
4 weeks ago#10
Brownie Brown was turned into 1-UP Studio and have only been doing production assistance with Nintendo. I kinda doubt they'd make a 3rd game in the series at this point unless Nintendo, their parent company, told them too.

Best not to get your hopes up this late.
Excited for Project Octopath Traveler
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You think they'll make Magical Starsign 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived