I'm ready to load my Gold version at midnight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm ready to load my Gold version at midnight

User Info: Katherine1973

Katherine1973
4 weeks ago#11
DiduXD posted...
RikashiX posted...
Noon my dude.

We both know its midnight. Nintendo always unlocks new eShop things then. Besides, I bought the game which means Nintendo should unlock it at midnight so I can start.

It actually states on the eShop that the patch that will make the predownload playable will drop at 12 noon on the 22nd. Don't get me wrong, I hate that I have to wait until then.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional!!
FC: 2363-5887-9166

User Info: randomkid777

randomkid777
4 weeks ago#12
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i have pokemon silver preloaded too. i care a bit less, but its the best pokemon game.

im thinking about getting silver, do you think it's worth it?
i love lamp

User Info: Cocco

Cocco
4 weeks ago#13
Katherine1973 posted...
DiduXD posted...
RikashiX posted...
Noon my dude.

We both know its midnight. Nintendo always unlocks new eShop things then. Besides, I bought the game which means Nintendo should unlock it at midnight so I can start.

It actually states on the eShop that the patch that will make the predownload playable will drop at 12 noon on the 22nd. Don't get me wrong, I hate that I have to wait until then.

I got the boxed version with codes inside. Put in the code at 00:02 and now I'm playing the game. It's midnight

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
4 weeks ago#14
CallmeSoren posted...
If it was a remade version like ORAS then I'd be hyped. But eh... an overpriced original port? No thanks.

You think $10 is overpriced? Lol. Get a job.

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
4 weeks ago#15
cloud_8f8f posted...
CallmeSoren posted...
If it was a remade version like ORAS then I'd be hyped. But eh... an overpriced original port? No thanks.

You think $10 is overpriced? Lol. Get a job.

Besides a copy of gold or silver runs at around $20 dollars or up and thats usually for a copy thats battery is dead.
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 weeks ago#16
Well, since for whatever reason you insist on telling lies, I'll be closing this shortly.
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm ready to load my Gold version at midnight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived