Where is Crystal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where is Crystal?

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 months ago#1
Why only gold and silver? Hmm
England is my city.

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
2 months ago#2
Didn't you hear? Gamefreak considers Crystal an "old shame" meaning they will never release it again!
...but for real its coming soon after the initial sales of gold and silver most likely
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: Kira_Elric2

Kira_Elric2
2 months ago#3
Crystal makes G/S incredibly obsolete and there's minimal reason to get G/S if Crystal were available. They're fishing for impatient people to double dip by buying G/S now and Crystal later when it inevitably comes as well.

Jedi454
2 months ago#4
djmetal777 posted...
Didn't you hear? Gamefreak considers Crystal an "old shame" meaning they will never release it again!
...but for real its coming soon after the initial sales of gold and silver most likely

That's disappointing, but I'm sure Nintendo are aware that Crystal is the definitive version, so better milk gold/ silver sales first. Smart move by them.
England is my city.

User Info: ParagonCrossing

ParagonCrossing
2 months ago#5
like everyone said, they're most likely holding off on the games since Crystal is the superior game. they'll most likely magically release it once G/S have gotten a good amount of sales, besides people WILL double dip.

also they might need some time to figure out what to do with the cellphone functionality.
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

User Info: Flububakiss

Flububakiss
2 months ago#6
What makes crystal the superior version. Only played silver, sorta grew outta pokemon for a bit when crystal released and I played silver to the literal death of the cartridge.

User Info: ParagonCrossing

ParagonCrossing
2 months ago#7
Flububakiss posted...
What makes crystal the superior version. Only played silver, sorta grew outta pokemon for a bit when crystal released and I played silver to the literal death of the cartridge.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Crystal_Version#Aesthetic_changes
Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
2 months ago#8
I double dipped RBY and I'll be happy to double dip GSC, but I wish I didn't have to wait...
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

Jedi454
2 months ago#9
iammaxhailme posted...
I double dipped RBY and I'll be happy to double dip GSC, but I wish I didn't have to wait...

I rebought only Yellow and couldn't be bothered waiting, so I glitched my way to a full Dex lol.
England is my city.

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
2 months ago#10
Be patient my prediction it will come out mid December for Christmas to up sales for eshop cards and 3ds handhelds.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Where is Crystal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived